Search results

1. cooker1

Friends slow painfull decline

Welcome to the nightmare we had in the MW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. cooker1

FS: Vanson 1 Piece Suit

What size are you ? I wear a 44 in Teknic 5' 9 165 fits excellent !
  3. cooker1

Racing oil

I run the rotella 15-40 diesel oil never had a problem ! I won a case of Brad Penn race oil tried it case covers started leaking fixed them back to Rotella !
  4. cooker1

Racebody work advice

Bodywork is way overrated after 2 yrs of racing and f#cking with the fairings on my SV I am going naked with just the belly pan ! I have had AB and SS some SV specific others TL but after last CCS race which my bodywork cost me 2nd place I am done with it ! I can understand you guys on faster...
  5. cooker1

i guess its over now

You know I started with nesba made to I with excellent mentoring from the MW CRs I am racing now this will be my 2nd season I took 2nd place overall in the GTL class with MCRA last year ! I am racing CCS and MCRA this season I could not have achieved what I have without the MW CRs mentoring ! I...
  6. cooker1

Midwest Track Day

ME Too gonna ride my SV like it is the slowest thing on the track ( well it prolly is ) If youre skeert stay home lets have some fun gentlemen and ladies I AINT SKEERT !!!!!!!!!!!
  7. cooker1

Autobahn or BHF

I have rode both ACC north is fast and fun they have excellent facilities but if you stay at the track it is pricey ! BHF is a great track facilities also excellent and camping is free can call for delivery of food town is close etc . BHF is overall a better option if wanting an entire package !
  8. cooker1

Bridgestone Rains

SOLD Have a set of 120/160 rains with 1 race on them always stored inside ! $150 shipped
  9. cooker1

Choice of battery

I have the same Bat from 3 yrs ago still goin but kinda weak got REXX Battery buildin me a lithion ion for sponsorship ! Gotta love the locals !!!!!!!!!!
  10. cooker1

FREE Teknic suit...

Hey how did you get pics of my suit ??????
  11. cooker1

Chicken hawk stnd warmers $250 shipped

Will they work on the SV ?
  12. cooker1

Why do you ride with NESBA???

I rode with NESBA in the MW cause at first did'nt know any better friends took me ! But after riding with them for a year and the indepth instruction( asschewings haha) I recieved from not only the CRs but almost any rider I talked to or asked a ? of there is no doubt in my mind that this is...
  13. cooker1

some gear

Boots sold ! Nobody needs this stuff !
  14. cooker1

Agv suit AStars GP Tech

Sorry all sold !
  15. cooker1

some gear

PRICE DROP boots $50 shipped back protector $60 shipped helmet $30 shipped make me an offer on vortex
  16. cooker1

some gear

AGV Sport Imola boots size 10 in great shape very little wear $75 shipped - Kobe back protector never worn $75 shipped - HJC helmet manuf. 2007 clear and smoke visors with bag $40 shipped was my backup helmet - Vortex rearset for 1st gen SV or SRAD shifter side complete with sv rod only have...
  17. cooker1

Joe Rocket one piece suit size 44 US

does it have a speed hump ?
  18. cooker1

seat foam?

I use those floor pads about 10 bucks or less cut it to fit !
  19. cooker1

1st Gen SV650 Parts for sale

email sent
  20. cooker1

Midwest Track Day

you know I don't know I guess just don't be a dangerous road block !