1st TD VIR 7/4/09!!!

Quickone4u

Did anybody else get any video of the day? I would love to see any video at all from the day. It was such a blast,I just can't stop thinking about it and getting back out there. It would be great to have some vids to look back on.:popcorn:

Goldie

Uploading one now. I'll send you a link Mike. I went through them all and did not find you. Sorry bro. Maybe next time!

Quickone4u

Goldie;67913 wrote: Uploading one now. I'll send you a link Mike. I went through them all and did not find you. Sorry bro. Maybe next time!
No problem at all man. I appreciate you taking the time to look though. Maybe we will have a little more time to hook up next time. I know I was just trying to make sure I didn't miss the grid calls for our group. Where I was pitted it was hard to hear the intercom at times so between keeping check on me and the bike and listening for the call, I didn't have much time myself to get around that much. I know what to expect now and look foward to getting around the paddock a little more next time. I'm hoping to get a Go Pro myself sometime before long, so that would be pretty cool to run two systems on two bikes dicing it up a little! :box:

Danboy

It was good riding with you guys/gals out there. Always good to see someone pick it up and not stop smiling. We'll see if we can't shave some more time off next time at South and North in August.

Quickone4u

Danboy;68825 wrote: It was good riding with you guys/gals out there. Always good to see someone pick it up and not stop smiling. We'll see if we can't shave some more time off next time at South and North in August.
Sounds good! I really appreciate all your help and input throughout the day. It really kept me motivated and improving all day long. Once you pointed out my week areas and gave me the information to do it correctly, I felt like I continued to improve through those areas through the rest of the day. Thanks man! Can't wait to do it again.