2014 Schedule Posted

betarace

Really like the Platinum Elite benefits too. Can't wait for the season opener at Laguna.
6e9yba3e.jpg

Ruhe52

Hey for all of you that didn't like the joke you can at least rest assured you now know Bob is thinking about the schedule.
What were you going to sign up for 20 days if it was up?

Well played Bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Relic

Ruhe52;294912 wrote: Hey for all of you that didn't like the joke you can at least rest assured you now know Bob is thinking about the schedule.
What were you going to sign up for 20 days if it was up?

Well played Bob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The other track day organization has a loyalty card deal as part of Black Friday weekend, ending Monday night. They don't have a schedule out yet, but I know some folks have spent a lot of their money buying the loyalty cards... just sayin'.

Even if the full schedule is not out, maybe NESBA can offer the track day packages now so that folks have the option to spend their money with NESBA.

Ruhe52

Or you could wait and hold your money a little longer. Just saying'
If the other track day organization is acceptable to you then tie your money up before you need to.

Relic

Trust me when I say most folks just want to ride and have little reason to be overly loyal to one organization versus the other. That said, I personally have a strong connection with NESBA, and would like nothing more than to see it thrive.

You asked a question about whether we would have bought 20 days in advance had the schedule been up, and I answered saying that had the NESBA track day package been an option, we (I for one) would have considered that. Instead, your major competitor is locking up riders with an ongoing loyalty card program with a special discount that is set to expire on Monday. I am disappointed that NESBA was unable to make this option available and compete in the market for riders. Asking us to hold our money with an implicit promise of great things to come isn't convincing enough.

Nesba

I will say one thing about their schedules: Dont believe them...just sayin.

We still plan to provide packages just like we did last year.

If you compare us to any other org, we are by far the best priced, period!!!

Can someone explain this "Loyalty" Program for me?

betarace

Evidently the loyalty program allows passing in B group inside passing in I group and a 20% discount on chroming service for rims.

Those who know, know better

Nesba

betarace;295420 wrote: Evidently the loyalty program allows passing in B group inside passing in I group and a 20% discount on chroming service for rims.

Those who know, know better
Awesome....you can have that loyalty program.

beac83

I wish I still had the option to ride locally with NESBA. Sadly, the other org is about all that we have now.

Relic

Nesba;295411 wrote: I will say one thing about their schedules: Dont believe them...just sayin.

We still plan to provide packages just like we did last year.

If you compare us to any other org, we are by far the best priced, period!!!

Can someone explain this "Loyalty" Program for me?
Great news and can't wait for the packages to become available.

The way I understand it, the loyalty program works by buying loyalty cards for fixed amounts and using the cards same as cash to buy track days. You get 10 to 20% discounts when you buy the cards. For example, $4,000 buys you $5,000 worth of value. The discount is not particularly competitive, IMO. But what I do like about the program is that the loyalty cards never expire and they can be transferred to some other junkie if you can't or don't want to use them.

Ruhe52

So in other words keep the credit system just go back to they never expire and you can transfer them anytime for no fee?

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

JRA

Ruhe52;295446 wrote: So in other words keep the credit system just go back to they never expire and you can transfer them anytime for no fee?
Sounds nice in theory, but once the secondary market for the balance left on loyalty cards kicks in, and they are being sold for .50 or .60 on the dollar, the parent organization will not be able to compete with those credits. Once enough of them are out there the end result is it that devalues the track days. There will be many people who simply will not purchase track days unless it's through purchasing those leftover credits from someone willing to sell at a huge discount, and then using those credits to pay for their trackday. It may take a year, or even two, but yes it will happen, and it will be a lot of people. You'll know when the WTS and WTB ads start showing up in the classifieds.

Nesba

We have many loyalty programs, where we are loyal to our members, not the other way around.

1. Membership Referral - Bring 2 you ride for free...potential cash value to you $225
2. Package Programs - Track Days as low as $65(2013)
3. Elite Program - Spend $199 for membership and get redonculous benefits, like: No FEES, cancellation or late.
4. Crash Protection - Crash in the morning, get half day credit. Registered for the next day of the weekend, get a 100% credit

If you spend your money with NESBA, we reward you with so many benefits and loyalty programs, NOT ONE OTHER COMPARES, PERIOD!!

Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy it!

motorkas

Definitely can vouch for 2 & 3!!!!!!!!

can't speak to any where else but I know at the tracks I ride at in the Mid Atlantic, when the conversation of other orgs v. NESBA come up with riders who have sampled many if not all the different orgs - consistently two distinctions are made 1) NESBA is the most focused on safety and enforcing it's rules and 2) it's the fastest. You'd think that at the prices you do some of the days for, the two would be mutually exclusive but somehow, you guys pull it off. . .:adore:

Relic

JRA;295486 wrote: Sounds nice in theory, but once the secondary market for the balance left on loyalty cards kicks in, and they are being sold for .50 or .60 on the dollar, the parent organization will not be able to compete with those credits. Once enough of them are out there the end result is it that devalues the track days. There will be many people who simply will not purchase track days unless it's through purchasing those leftover credits from someone willing to sell at a huge discount, and then using those credits to pay for their trackday. It may take a year, or even two, but yes it will happen, and it will be a lot of people. You'll know when the WTS and WTB ads start showing up in the classifieds.
Not sure I follow you, John. The loyalty cards don't expire so why would there be a big market for balances on loyalty cards? You'd just roll them over to the next year, and then the next. Besides, most rationale riders would look at their pattern last year and buy about the same. For example, if you spent, say, $2,000 for track days in 2013, you'd buy a loyalty card that gives you a $2,000 value for 2014. There are a few situations...major crashes, rider moves out of the area, loses job, has a baby and needs the money, etc., where the balances in the cards would be up for sale, but for the most part, you'd use them. Now if the cards expired at the end of each year, the situation you describe is entirely feasible. I could be wrong, but the no expiration, easy transfer features will be attractive to anyone who can afford to front the money. I should mention that I have no connection to the other organization whatsoever, except as a customer.

Relic

Nesba;295496 wrote: We have many loyalty programs, where we are loyal to our members, not the other way around.

1. Membership Referral - Bring 2 you ride for free...potential cash value to you $225
2. Package Programs - Track Days as low as $65(2013)
3. Elite Program - Spend $199 for membership and get redonculous benefits, like: No FEES, cancellation or late.
4. Crash Protection - Crash in the morning, get half day credit. Registered for the next day of the weekend, get a 100% credit
:):)
If you spend your money with NESBA, we reward you with so many benefits and loyalty programs, NOT ONE OTHER COMPARES, PERIOD!!

Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy it!
Agreed. So let's roll those package programs and benefits out for 2014! It's not too soon:):)

bmrboy

I'm ready ... Elite membership for me !!!!! just post-up events !!!!!
Feeding frenzy will follow .............. :)