2014 Schedule Posted

betarace;296328 wrote: He is pregnant indeed. Word is the father was a toilet seat at Road Atlanta
2w4zplv.jpg
I heard he lost that baby in turn 9--when he sh--t his leathers. Sorry Darrin, couldn't resist that one.:D

Myers

Control Rider
bmrboy;295867 wrote: Vinny ..... I'm old & senile ... I'm deaf as a post ... I don't see that well .... I've even been accused of getting lost
on the Track .... [According to Godfather] Now ..... I know you folks from Jersey are , well :poorguy: ......
and speak your own language ..... :D But .. twerk ????? That needs explaining ..... :dunno:
http://youtu.be/sxVXN58ya4c

ducfkr

So , on a serious note ( yea, right , with this group) When does the schedule normally come out?

FZ1guy

Hopefully NESBA will put out the schedule soon. The other guys published theirs this week. I hope to do several TDs with both groups.

mastermind

FZ1guy;296663 wrote: Hopefully NESBA will put out the schedule soon. The other guys published theirs this week. I hope to do several TDs with both groups.
I didn't want to rush anyone along - I just figured it was a good Christmas present..... you know.

t

I'm not trying to push anyone here but I've got the budget set up for the 2014 season. I really want to see what the track day packages are going to run this year. Just sign me up for every date at Barber and RA. I'm really wanting to do VIR again as well. CMP, NC Bike, and Jennings are on the list as well. (Jennings is on the gotta have it now before I go bat shit crazy list) Hell, if it makes things easier, I'll set it up for automatic debit. The $$$ is coming out of the same account as my house note but if there is a cost overrun, I can always stop making the house note. :D

pistol

I'm waiting for the Carolina Motorsport park, got family 30 minutes away from there and plan on doing a double in the July heat

Ruhe52;296848 wrote: Schedule is out I just booked my events for the whole season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psych!!!!!!:D
Where is it Mike? Can't seem to find it. Also, any packages this year? Nesba8 or NESBA20?

HJ

FZ1guy;296849 wrote: No way! I'm calling BS on that! :dunno:
I searched posts by him but didn't see anything that would merit a ban. I guess if you're not with us you're against us? He runs a good event as director and I enjoy riding with them as much as I enjoy riding with NESBA. I'm more of a social trackie not a racer so my track days aren't typical I reckon. I compete with myself more so than with somebody else. Trevor is approachable and listens to what people say much like JRA is/does, although that Canadian accent sounds like he's talking about a boat every time he says about......

When we stop learning from each other we stop learning - period.

HJ

motorkas

Ruhe52;296848 wrote: Schedule is out I just booked my events for the whole season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psych!!!!!!:D
Once again, grabbed a beer, opened up the calendar. . .and then. . .

If it wasn't for the pithy quote in your sig I'd really hate you. . .:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

FZ1guy

hurricanejohn;296858 wrote: I searched posts by him but didn't see anything that would merit a ban. I guess if you're not with us you're against us? He runs a good event as director and I enjoy riding with them as much as I enjoy riding with NESBA. I'm more of a social trackie not a racer so my track days aren't typical I reckon. I compete with myself more so than with somebody else. Trevor is approachable and listens to what people say much like JRA is/does, although that Canadian accent sounds like he's talking about a boat every time he says about......

When we stop learning from each other we stop learning - period.

HJ
Absolutely what you said. :agree:

jimgl3

FZ1guy;296663 wrote: Hopefully NESBA will put out the schedule soon. The other guys published theirs this week. I hope to do several TDs with both groups.
Really?

from STT site...

The Sportbike Track Time Shop is closed while we perform upgrades

Dear customers,
We are temporarily closed to update our site with the newest schedule.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sportbike Track Time

I got no problems with either org, but get the facts Jack

noupf

jimgl3;296961 wrote: Really?

from STT site...

The Sportbike Track Time Shop is closed while we perform upgrades

Dear customers,
We are temporarily closed to update our site with the newest schedule.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sportbike Track Time

I got no problems with either org, but get the facts Jack

there are other orgs besides STT.......and they do have their 2014 schedules published......at least here in the mid atlantic and in the north east. Just sayin.'