>Barber Roll call<

HighWay

Folly1;35353 wrote: Dave and Chris,

Looking forward to seeing you guys. Al and I will be "traveling like Rock Stars", his words. You will understand when you see us.
Does "traveling like a Rock Start" include the groupies? I just might pit next to you after all. :popcorn:

Folly1

Chris,

Al and I always have groupies. They think Al's marine corps basic haircut is cute and I remind them of their grandfather.

You still should pit next to us for the good vibes, witty conversation, etc.

Ben.

Mr.DJ

gixercrew;35356 wrote: great dj now let me pit next to you so i can use that gascan of yours LOL then we can both run out of gas LMAO (i need the excersise) i look funny as hell on al's old 125 but it is so fun
Ah - That was you on the usgpru forum - SWEET - Al takes care of his stuff. You got a good bike. If your like me, pickup some extra clutch plates if you don't have them. 4 track events and 2 clutches - I've learn a lot about my riding on this 250 already.

Exercise? - Hell - "Do the DJ250 20min Workout" out (similar to P90X) - forget to turn the fuel petcock back to "On" after installing the tank. You'll make it to the furthest part of the track (at least at Jennings)

Feel the BURN!!!

BTW - Also works on Motards at Tally and Patriot - your mileage may vary

jimgl3

i miss my 2 stroke!
picture.php

HighWay

Folly1;35477 wrote: Chris,

Al and I always have groupies. They think Al's marine corps basic haircut is cute and I remind them of their grandfather.

You still should pit next to us for the good vibes, witty conversation, etc.

Ben.
Now you have my attention, save us a spot.

HighWay

justariot66;35479 wrote: Hey guys where is a nice hotel and is it close to the track?
I’m no good at recommending a hotel as I always camp at the track. I have heard Leeds (exit 104) is about as close as you can get and its no more than 4 miles from the track.

eagletangogreen

respect_my_authorota;35523 wrote: whats good/local/popular food around there? never been to alabama? and what kinda desserts are popular ?
Chilis, Taco bell, there's also MC Donald's For the big Ballers!!

I like to stay at the track and watch :popcorn:everyone get drunk and talk shit:argh: on how fast they are!:congrats:

eagletangogreen;35533 wrote: Chilis, Taco bell, there's also MC Donald's For the big Ballers!!

I like to stay at the track and watch :popcorn:everyone get drunk and talk shit:argh: on how fast they are!:congrats:
well that sucks lol.

i'll pack some new york cheese cake in the bags as a backup plan :D

justariot66

Hey Ben if Chris gets a spot can i have the other spot?

Hey Chris if Ben says "NO Yankees!" Can you save me a spot next to you? That way if Ben says no i can really annoy him by being so close anyway.

See you guys there i cant wait. I am going to sleep in the back of my truck at the track. Never did that before but i figure alot of people in Alabama probably sleep in there pick-ups so, when in Rome.
Wish I had a sister!

Just Kidding.

Dave

JRA

Just go the the Cheesecake Factory at the Summit instead of bringing your own.:)

Birmingham basically has everything that any major city in the Southeast has. If it's "local food" you want I'd ask one of the guards at the track or local corner workers who has the best Barbecue in Birmingham.

gixercrew

LOL hey dj i just got back from homestead ccs races i had so much fun on al's old 125 (now if only i could ride it like Al does )he he he i hope you got some pointers for me on the lil bike cus i havent lost a pound so far it starts real easy

Pipeline714

I'm finally "IN", after hearing back from Lizzy that she will have my suit and gloves back to me by the 19th of this month. Seems me and turn 12 at Barber have a little bit of reconciling to do on the 28th! I wanted to stay on the bike, but turn 12 didn't want me to!!! LOL

See you guys there!!!

BTW, I have an extra slot in my trailer for one more bike and one more body if anyone cares to share the ride from east of Atlanta. ie: Conyers/Covington are.

Bryan

Mr.DJ

gixercrew;36240 wrote: LOL hey dj i just got back from homestead ccs races i had so much fun on al's old 125 (now if only i could ride it like Al does )he he he i hope you got some pointers for me on the lil bike cus i havent lost a pound so far it starts real easy
If you haven't lost a pound for that 125 - YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL BE POINTING AT :)

"I got nothing for ya, Man!" - It will be the blind leading the blind!

Al will be there. If he doesn't ride, he can bark out commands like a gymnastics coach.

BTW - You flip first!