A buisness to cater to the trackday rider

kawaholic

noobinacan;169736 wrote: ^ Looks very professional and convenient...if you can afford it.
But half the fun is working on the bike and getting ready for the track :popcorn:
:agree:

i must say, i really got a kick out of seeing my hf lift in a professional race shop....:D

mlmoore

I suspect there is a market for something like what Dave mentioned Ed Sorbo is doing.

I have a friend that races vintage cars and have crewed for him a few times. He does everything himself, but he pointed out the pits of the fly-in crowd. They typically have more money than time. They pay someone to take care of their cars (Lots of $1M ferarri's and the like), transport the cars to the track, prep the cars and pit. Then the driver's typically fly in (often in private planes) the day of the event just to drive.

Not like the typical track day rider I've run into but I'm sure there are some out there if you can find them. Just plan on offering a first class operation since that is what they will pay for.

dlockhart5x;169691 wrote: When I get my TZ250 I'd love to spend a weekend with a experienced crew chief to learn to sort through the complexities of GP bike setup

What's this WHEN[/b]
business? Get off your a$$ and get one!