Best Track Suspension for the price

Sklossmonster

Good call, Hank!

Your track bike priorities should be:

1. Safety Gear
2. Track specific tires
3. Suspension (sag/set up/service interval/components)
4. Brakes
5. Bodywork

Everything else in no particular order ... and how convenient, all these things are available through Turn One Racing :first:

jcrich

Sklossmonster;53410 wrote: Good call, Hank!

Your track bike priorities should be:

1. Safety Gear
2. Track specific tires
3. Suspension (sag/set up/service interval/components)
4. Brakes
5. Bodywork

Everything else in no particular order ... and how convenient, all these things are available through Turn One Racing :first:

Now that was smooth. :D

sobottka

by all measures aftermarket suspension (properly tuned) will give you a better handling bike and a more consistent ride... that may be the difference between being in the back of your group and a bump up to the next. ;)

Meat

sobottka;53557 wrote: by all measures aftermarket suspension (properly tuned) will give you a better handling bike and a more consistent ride... that may be the difference between being in the back of your group and a bump up to the next. ;)
Or may have no impact at all to an intro rider.

Meat

sobottka;53565 wrote: true.... as noted by saying "may be the difference...." :rtfm:
True. I guess anything is possible with "may". I was just trying to keep this guy from thinking he has to go out and spend a bunch of money upgrading his bike before he ever tries the track and for the most part that just isn't so.

ta2kutz

most bikes out of the crate are fine for b to high i group.
hell i ran a bandit 1200 into upper i group. only thing that had was new fork springs.