Constructive criticism from NOLA this weekend.

Pseudolus;258216 wrote: :saythat:

:crs::bumpme:

Draggin sounds like he's coming around though and showing a more reasonable side. Which is a shame because I was dying to use Dave's "good luck to you. I have nothing more to say to you." :D
Maybe, but the issue with members of the terrorist org "Al-D-Bags" is instead of filling their suicide vest with HE, nails and bolts. They use BS instead. They walk in, lure you into their circle with percived legitimate complaints then when close set that off covering everything in shit.

BZ

D

dragginass

The only time " too much lean angle" occurs is if your body position sucks, and even that is debatable. Look at pegram.

Anyway, not sure why some of you are taking my words as an argument for why track days are races, those are neither my words nor opinion.

As for my other comments I'll stand by them. traffic in I group is annoying, as is not passing instructors. this isn't my first rodeo.

As for my passing, I make safe, calculated passes as seen in the video. I do the same whether in a race or at a trackday. I don't make a paycheck riding, and I expect the same respect from other riders.

I hate to interject reality, so back to yalls regularly scheduled arguing.

stkr

dragginass;258315 wrote: The only time " too much lean angle" occurs is if your body position sucks, and even that is debatable. Look at pegram.
That's an incorrect statement. Too much lean angle is easily achieved when the lean angle results in exceeding the available traction limits. This is what causes slides.

The actual degree of lean angle required to exceed the traction limit varies based on ALL of the conditions affecting your available traction.

You can have perfect body position, and if you come in too hot and lean too far, you will crash.

I think I need more :popcorn:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
dragginass;258315 wrote: As for my other comments I'll stand by them. traffic in I group is annoying, as is not passing instructors. this isn't my first rodeo.
It's been a while since I was in Intermediate. But I clearly remember it being some of the most enjoyable riding I've ever done. I can't tell you how many days I rode the track in Advanced and was bored out of my mind waiting to catch up to people or have them catch me, because there weren't many riders out there.

If you feel that the traffic is anoying, then you clearly aren't ready for the next level with Nesba. Just so you know, Nesba has some of the best riders and we don't bump people to fill slots. There are intermediate riders with us that coach in other organizations, just in case you didn't know that.

Passing people in places other than when the bike is straight up and down is what gets you to the next level. A really good Intermediate rider will find his way through traffic with little effort. You have to use your brain and set people up, but it can be done. I would guess that just about any Advanced rider would love the opportunity to go back to Intermediate and dice through traffic.

stkr

Yep, that one is better, AND it's the exact one I originally thought of.

LMAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmrboy

Ha....... I think the guy in the 2nd video is that Zen guy, you know the one thats so faaaaaaaaaaast 204 mph. :haha:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Here's some reality...

upon checking just now this thread's been viewed almost 6800 times.

And NOBODY seems to be agreeing with draggin'.

In the spirit of this time of year as we approach the first Tuesday in November, 2012.

I think you're losing the popular vote AND the Electoral College here.

Good Luck with your future endeavors.

D

dragginass

WERA @ NOLA 4/6-7 2013
Saturday:

LWSS:1st
F2: 2nd

Sunday
LWSS 1st
F2:1st

I would like to dedicate my victories to the NESBA intermediate group;)

D-Zum

I'm gonna call my Mom and show her this to see if I can get her to give a damn.

Oh wait...

She died two years ago.

darn.

D

dragginass

If that makes you feel better buddy, then keep going. Sad life you live!

D-Zum

dragginass;269966 wrote: If that makes you feel better buddy, then keep going. Sad life you live!
You brought a thread from October back to life. The rest of us happily moved on while you apparently sat in your corner all butt-hurt until you got to this past race weekend. You couldn't wait to come back here and show us your shiny new trophy's showing us all that you're good enough, smart enough and dog-gonnit people like you!

And if you FINALLY feel vindicated and all warm and gooey inside about yourself...good for you.

I'm going back to doing more important things now..like trim my nose hair...thanks for a little afternoon entertainment.

D

dragginass

RacerX;269974 wrote: I heard there was only 3 people in those races..

Wasn't many, for sure. Didn't matter, I was racing for fun against the experts.