DCIII Tire track PSi.

vizsladog

I'm gonna try the DCIII's for the first time and i cant get a straight answer on what psi to run.

I only do track days and mike bike is a track prepped gsxr 600 with the suspension revalved and resprung.

I'vee seen people post and say for 27 to 36 psi cold.

Very confusing.

I was told the old diablo corsa worked best at street PSI settings on the track.

TwoTyres

I was told by moon to run 27/28 cold and they should gain 4 when hot.

This has been working well for me.

FrostyFire

snikwad;16871 wrote: 27-28 cold is what i run on my supercorsas too.
Those are race tires though.....

The tire chart showed 27/25 cold for the supercorsas and 32/32 with fhr DCIIIs that day.

physicistkev

Control Rider
You want to run 33/33 HOT.

This will depend on your ability to heat the tires up. If you have warmers, set them to 155F to 170F. Check the pressures after the warmers have cycled or have reached the desired temp. Set them to 33psi at that point. If you do not have warmers, check your tires as soon as you come off the track. Don't, take your helmet off don't do anything except check the tire pressures. If they are at 33 then you are good to go.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
well first of all ask for hot pressures not cold. set your COLD tires 3-4 psi lower than the hot pressures, once you heat them up check them again to make sure they are at the right psi. email Chris for hot pressures at parts@nesba.com he can help you with that and much more.