Huge Event!!! Road Atlanta Airfence Fundraiser in July

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
No Umbrella Chicks??????????????? That's the only reason I'm going to RA! WTFO?? ADVRacer is gonna be pissed!

Walking thru syberville with a shot gun, pulling you ever so close to coming off your square. If you do wear the bikini suit, I got to get a picture. Better yet, you need to do a victory lap around the paddock!! :eek: :puke:

Ruhe52

Jul 13, 2008
www.ridepre.com
Hey there will be people with families there. We could still have half nekkid hotties running around but the line is certainly crossed with me scantily clad. Even inside my trailer.
Road Atlanta should be more than enough of an attraction.
I'll take go fast over gawk any day.

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
It appears that Ruhe52 has the wagons circling, not only regular folks, but CR's and Directors. I don't have that much fire power........ yet. We shall meet another time Mr. Ruhe................ When your friends are not around :p LOL!!!

"I'll get you and you're little dog too" :D

Irish01

Jul 11, 2008
SPAM! Cut to about a 1/4" thickness, thrown on a smoking hot grill, seared to perfection, placed in a sunburst pattern on a paper plate with a pile of yellow mustard in the middle! Oh HELL Yes! Just a thought:D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Oct 20, 2008
NJ
I just registered for all 3 days, never been to the ATL...going to be a fun time for sure!

speedfree

Aug 3, 2008
vinny337;243438 wrote: I just registered for all 3 days, never been to the ATL...going to be a fun time for sure!
HELL YEAH VINNY! Let's get a couple sessions in. Show you some tricks:D You'll love this track.

...another fool on his phone.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Oct 20, 2008
NJ
speedfree;243502 wrote: HELL YEAH VINNY! Let's get a couple sessions in. Show you some tricks:D You'll love this track.

...another fool on his phone.
ABSOLUTELY… I’m looking forward to it Fred! We’re going to have a blast…:cool:

Irish01

Jul 11, 2008
Update: Here is the list that I have so far for the RA weekend (Friday and Saturday, minus the full last name) If I have missed anyone please let me know! Quick Question though, WHERE THE HELL is Lenny and Rob from the Mid Atl Region!!! :D

Keep them coming people! This is a HUGE Cause for the RIGHT REASONS! Remember, e-mail me at kenny@irishracing.org with your real name, screen name, nights attending, # of people, T-Shirt or not and whether or not you want to sit on Ruhe's lap for 5, 10 or 15 minutes for a dollar a minute!

So Far:

John and Lesley A.
Mike and Diane R.
Kenny W.
Scott G.
Tom W.
Fred S.
Dennis B./ Denbsteph
John D.
Scott S. /ADVRacer
Dave S. / Dave 561 + fam (on list)
Jim L.
Beau C.
Jim C.
Kris S.
Rob C.
Will L.
Kyle M.
Scott 'Stud Booyyee' G.
Dan C.
David A.
Jeff P.
DJ & Nikkiba J.
Cal and Cris C.
Taylor W.
Lee T. / RADAR Magnet + Family
Rob and Leigh P.
John H / Otto Man
Preston W. / Plwtwo + Family

Dave561

Control Rider
Apr 25, 2014
You already have Rob and Lenny is coming too.

Please make sure I'm plus 3. Bringing the family with me. Already sent email for shirt order

Irish01

Jul 11, 2008
Dave561;244803 wrote: You already have Rob and Lenny is coming too.

Please make sure I'm plus 3. Bringing the family with me. Already sent email for shirt order
No worries, your covered and IN Brotha! Yeah, my phone went off within minutes on Rob, didn't know his last name, figured he was anything but Italian! :)

noobinacan

May 8, 2009
vinny337;243438 wrote: I just registered for all 3 days, never been to the ATL...going to be a fun time for sure!
Hey Vinny..will finally be nice to meet you.
Going to signup for Friday/Sat soon..

RADAR Magnet

Sep 27, 2010
I am signed up for all three days; will be my first trip to Road A. Can't wait to check it out, hang out with all the southern brethren and support a great cause; gonna be an awesome weekend!