I’m just getting started. Just got a bike working on leathers. I live in Beaufort SC. Going to take a course from Ed Bargy, march 15.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Email Support. They monitor that email all the time.

You do not need to be a member to ride with us. You just need to set up a "Guest" account at a minimum so we have some basic contact information. If you would like to join as a member (Basic or Elite) you would get better pricing for each event. The Elite membership is the best deal because you can cancel any event up to the day prior and get full credit to be used for an alternative event. Typically that membership pays for itself the first time you use it.

Again the Support email is monitored by several people constantly so you will get a quicker reply that way instead of a phone call.

Rcmoellerpilot

Ok. I am a member on the forum.
What specifically should I do to register for the march 9 and 10 track days? Because the system will not allow me to login and that is what seems to be required to register. I will try the guest approach and see if that works any better thank you for your reply.

Rcmoellerpilot

Ok. I am a member on the forum.
What specifically should I do to register for the march 9 and 10 track days? Because the system will not allow me to login and that is what seems to be required to register. I will try the guest approach and see if that works any better thank you for your reply.
OK so I don’t know where the guest link is but if I try to purchase the elite membership, it still asks me to login and no matter how many times I have tried, and how many passwords I have reset the system will not allow me to login and therefore not allow me to purchase the elite membership or to register for track days

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's worth noting that the website login is separate from the forums. If you have not independently registered for an account on the main site, start there. Your forum credentials do not carry over.

Rcmoellerpilot

Email Support. They monitor that email all the time.

You do not need to be a member to ride with us. You just need to set up a "Guest" account at a minimum so we have some basic contact information. If you would like to join as a member (Basic or Elite) you would get better pricing for each event. The Elite membership is the best deal because you can cancel any event up to the day prior and get full credit to be used for an alternative event. Typically that membership pays for itself the first time you use it.

Again the Support email is monitored by several people constantly so you will get a quicker reply that way instead of a phone call.
Thank you looks like I stumbled into the fix so it’s all good now. I will be at the March 9 and 10th track days. it’ll be the first time on a bike in a while looking forward to it. I’ll start slow for sure.

domarena33

Track Day Superstar
x2 here. Hope everyone had fun.

@domarena33 did you get soaked at RRR? :p
Absolutely drenched. Definitely recommend bringing a kayak or small boat if you plan on staying overnight by the restrooms in the paddock if it calls for heavy rain. :rofl: It ended up drying up and the track conditions were significantly different every hour on Saturday. Once again (noobs listen up) great training as you learn to identify track conditions and control your bike in various levels of moisture. Hydroplaning at 115mph is not for the faint of heart! Sunday was beautiful. Great track!

domarena33

Track Day Superstar
Can Ducati's even get rained on? Like, legally.
No, that's why no one has seen my 999. It's a mythical creature that melts in the rain.
It's actually because I have a small, open trailer and she deserves a better travel experience. I would also die if I put down my extremely clean , 21 year old Ducati with 3700 miles on a track.

likewise! I'm hoping to break into advanced soon, so we can dice it up together!

I think it's like getting promoted to Brigadier General and then getting an assignment at the Pentagon.

You think you've arrived in life with your promotion but then realize you're just going to get shoved around for awhile by the three and four star upper classmen (much to their delight).

domarena33

Track Day Superstar
The ole' "savin' my girlfriend for the next guy," ey? :p

@HondaGalToo is selling an enclosed for a good price if you're looking to upgrade.
:rofl: you're almost correct except im never selling it. I'll put it on track for a few sessions here and there once I get a bigger trailer. It's funny you mention @HondaGalToo bc we've already messaged each other. I was going to buy her trailer until my van decided to eject it's woodruff key while I was changing the crank seal. :oops: Now im rebuilding a top end...