Little poll!!!

aowens2

Working for Sprint / Nextel selling and repairing phones right now. Retail sucks!!! And to top it off, work at a Liquor store on the weekends, which is really starting to cut into my track time planning. Good greif...

DNAnderZX9R

Rotating equipment reliability engineer at a major refinery.

And no, we don't get free gasoline. And they won't let me drive the train either.

Donnyballgame

Mechanical Designer is what I get paid to do. I design automated machines for industry. Volunteer Fire Fighter on nights and weekends. I don't need paid when I am having fun.

Davisjk

Manager of a local office for a concrete cutting company. Basically i get to watch my guys tear shit up for a living. Also working on trying to become Derek L. little helper.(trying to cheer him up in the AM)still trying.

steph1000

MAN!!!if anything happens at the track we are all set..doctor,fireman,computer guy..hehehehe...i should say what i do since i'm the one who asked..sales manager at a car dealer"FORD" and we are not hurting.i live in a city where recession does not exist.:p

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
I'm a RETIRED NYC Transit Police Officer:). I'm also a part time assassin:cool: and when I'm not doing that, I'm a demolition (I destroy old apartments) expert, and after the contractors get finished with what I destroyed, I also deliver everything to refurbish the apartment! Refrigerators, stoves, microwaves med cabinets etc,etc.

PJZOCC624

kawatippi;39521 wrote: Chef/F&B manager at a country club
my brother has that gig down there in Wilmington (not the chef part).... works for Dupont CC.

Me:
PHARMACIST/Supervising pharmacist-RiteAid... I sell drugs.

lindr6

OTR Truck Driver. I deliver car tire NO!!! I can't hook you up.
They dont fall off the back of the truck.

buwamd

Fix and sell dental equipment, also do dentistry on the side, half price NO WARRANTY, ALL SALES FINAL