Little poll!!!

brandonh98

Cleanroom Equipment Technician for the semiconductor industry...Basically I fix the equipment that make the little chips that go inside your cell phones and computers ect....You could consider me a plasma/vacuum/robotics technician...

I'm an A&P mechanic and work for an airline as a QC inspector. So basically, I watch people fix planes. To pay for trackdays and racing I work part time on corporate turboprops and piston pounders.

jls223

MB3;39916 wrote: Pizzeria owner, cook, delivery guy and full-time dad. FREE DELIVERY!
Can I get a large pepperoni with extra cheese delivered to VIR on the 21st @ 5:00pm? :rolleyes:

jls223

buwamd;39938 wrote: Fix and sell dental equipment, also do dentistry on the side, half price NO WARRANTY, ALL SALES FINAL
I'm gonna avoid any smart ass comments on health care in Cananda .... :)

JGardy_781

Nonprofit customer relationship management database administrator.

Being in a "resource-limited" environment of your typical nonprofit, I also cover donor acknowledgment and fulfillment program management, administer a handful of vendor contracts related to the front- and back-end of contribution processing, perform project management and construction support on both large-scale donor recognition projects and (more in the past) physical layer network infrastructure design and installation, work as a BI developer, server and network hardware admin, VoIP tech, support analyst, or pretty much anything else that needs doing...

buwamd

JGardy_781;40038 wrote: Nonprofit customer relationship management database administrator.

Being in a "resource-limited" environment of your typical nonprofit, I also cover donor acknowledgment and fulfillment program management, administer a handful of vendor contracts related to the front- and back-end of contribution processing, perform project management and construction support on both large-scale donor recognition projects and (more in the past) physical layer network infrastructure design and installation, work as a BI developer, server and network hardware admin, VoIP tech, support analyst, or pretty much anything else that needs doing...
YEH BUT DO YOU CUT GRASS AND SHOVEL SNOW!!!!! no, then i got ya beat

Morph

Control Rider
Lenny ZX9R;39706 wrote: I'm a RETIRED NYC Transit Police Officer:). I'm also a part time assassin:cool: and when I'm not doing that, I'm a demolition (I destroy old apartments) expert, and after the contractors get finished with what I destroyed, I also deliver everything to refurbish the apartment! Refrigerators, stoves, microwaves med cabinets etc,etc.

I sell all that stuff that Lenny delivers

vanelli56

I am an Account Representative in the Commercial Truck Division of Enterprise Rent-a-car.....
AKA...I rent the stupid trucks.

On the side, I just started traveling with SpeedTV to the new tapings of the Pinks All Out events for this season. I work at the SpeedTV Mobile Theater at each event as an emcee. Basically I play music all day, and talk on the mic to try to get peoples attention to come over and sign up for free marketing crap. But its cool....I get to travel, watch drag racing, meet new people and network....plus I get paid to do all that.... not a bad side gig once a month.

If anyone is coming out to any of the PINKS all out events this year, stop by and say hello!

If you need to rent a truck in Columbia SC.... give me a call.... just dont think I can magically waive a deposit. :)
(Some people really think they can get a rental with no deposit!!!!)