NCBIKE Roll Call

Godfather

I'm In!

I'm in!

I will be there around 1700, or just AFTER Dennis has paid for camping and FINISHED setting up camp! :D

There is a GAS station at the I-95 exit to the track. So unless you are running race gas you can buy fuel 3 miles from the track.

See you there!

Godfather

Who needs Friends when.....

Str8_Lurkin;281182 wrote: Still undecided as my friends are no longer going making this a solo trip!

Smmm

Str8,

Who needs friends when you have YOUR NESBA FAMILY!!!!!!! :dunno:

Bring your @$$ to NC BIKE! :D

Don't take it personal, we just want a good showing. ;)

devildogae

Been watching YouTube video of the track! It looks sick and I'm getting real excited!! I'll be posted up in the grass in a huge tent so stop by n say hi :)

Str8_Lurkin

snikwad;281193 wrote: coming from NC?Kinda coming from Greenville, sc... Just outside the border. How far are you from me?
Godfather;281202 wrote:
Str8,

Lol non taken... Lol just a long ass haul in the event of a accident.

denbsteph

Godfather;281202 wrote: Str8,

agree!!!!!!!

This track is fun, no need to think about doing the "Off track" thing, bring your arss!!!!!!!!! ;)

B group passing rules

I saw the B group passing rules for this track referred to somewhere but can't find them. Same ol same ol? Straight up yes, leaned no? I see some passing on the outside in u-toobage, but I'm pretty sure that's other org's.

Dunham

NESBA rules are the same at every track. No passing in the turns in B group. :rtfm: ;) This will be our first event there. I can't wait!

Str8_Lurkin;281324 wrote: Anyone headed up this weekend from the Charlotte area? Would like follow someone for safety reasons.
I'm trying to get out of work, leaving early Sat morning if I can. If you're heading up 85 I could meet you at the 40/85 split, providing I get out of working over the weekend. I'll be doing the solo thing.....I ain't scared :wow:

Str8_Lurkin

Trkdaywannabe;281328 wrote: I'm trying to get out of work, leaving early Sat morning if I can. If you're heading up 85 I could meet you at the 40/85 split, providing I get out of working over the weekend. I'll be doing the solo thing.....I ain't scared :wow:
Ha not scared I do it all the time. Just like being cautious when I'm towing my ladies! Lol. I'm looking to leave Friday after work as its a 6 hr drive for me! Smmmh

Either NCBike or Jenningsgp! Never been to NCbike and need to out some track time under my membership Smmmh!

Str8_Lurkin;281339 wrote: Ha not scared I do it all the time. Just like being cautious when I'm towing my ladies! Lol. I'm looking to leave Friday after work as its a 6 hr drive for me! Smmmh

Either NCBike or Jenningsgp! Never been to NCbike and need to out some track time under my membership Smmmh!
Not picking at you at all. You doing CMP next week ?

I sure had a blast. Big big "sorry for the brain fart" to Jeff Pitzer. I checked off quite a few things on my bucket list. Big thanks to all the Orange shirts. This track, for "B" group, is a fine example of "herding kitttens". LOL