NCBIKE Roll Call

ADVRacer

I'm really looking forward to NESBA's first NCBIKE track day. Trying to get an idea of how many people are coming. Sicilian Racing will be there in force. For all of the members that live in Hampton Roads, you'll love the 90-minute ride to the track.

denbsteph

I know there is more that just us who has chimed in.......... WHO IS READY FOR SOME NCBIKE?????????????????? This is really a fun track.

more seat time

I'm in!!!!Second new track for me this month.Also, I spoke to Peanut last night at RA and he said the info on fees and such would be posted soon.

Teh_K

I'll be there, along with the SO with her Ninja 250. I've run it once before, so still pretty rusty.

Cal/Peanut/CR - will we be allowed to pop our canopies up along the main road next to the paddock? Last I was there, the paddock was all large gravel, and we could park in the paddock, run our electricity thru the grass to our canopies alongside the road that leads to the track.

Peanut

Control Rider
Teh_K;280167 wrote: I'll be there, along with the SO with her Ninja 250. I've run it once before, so still pretty rusty.

Cal/Peanut/CR - will we be allowed to pop our canopies up along the main road next to the paddock? Last I was there, the paddock was all large gravel, and we could park in the paddock, run our electricity thru the grass to our canopies alongside the road that leads to the track.
The short answer is yes. Going to post a few details in a ncbike thread for everyone shortly.

gursesl

NCBIKE is fun. I did it in the beginning of the year and running 1-2 PSI low on my tires the track ended up eating them in two days. Just signed up for both days.

I'm in for both days!!! Can't even concentrate at work anymore. Hoping to give some D211 take-offs a try. Will they work for a B-group turtle on a CBR1000?:notsure:

gursesl

Most likely you'll be fine

daddyfriedrich;280238 wrote: Hoping to give some D211 take-offs a try. Will they work for a B-group turtle on a CBR1000?:notsure:
Hard to say, but the track surface is smooth and offers tons of grip. If the takeoffs have 50% or more left and you're judiciuos with the throttle, I think it will be jsut fine. Watch for signs of slides and as that starts happening then the tires may be starting to show some age. I had a set of brand new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC2s and at the end of the second day the rear was pretty much gone. But I made the mistake of running them 2 PSI lower than what the sheet said. Oh well. :dunno:

Thanks Gursesl. I just didn't know if a "real" racing tire would necessarily need warmers. I always take the first lap (or two) pretty easy. Usually leaves me with wide open track too LOL

e1d05737f0604139d1e152d75df6f4e2.jpg