NCBIKE Roll Call

denbsteph

There we go, the beginning of a great track weekend..........Everyone needs to come out and ride this track!!!!!! Support NCBIKE!

Godfather

I'm A Squid Too!

madmanr1;288338 wrote: HEY! I'm a former squid...well actually more like a desert squid (Seabee) but still!
Well, I was a squid too for 26 years until I got cut from the team! I was a helicopter guy. They said I was too old to play anymore!:dunno:

Come look me up and we can sing the SEABEE SONG at 0530 Saturday morning! I think the pit would love that!

We're the Seabees of Navy, we can buil'd and we can fight! We'll pave our way to victory and gard it day and night!

denbsteph

Godfather;288355 wrote: Well, I was a squid too for 26 years until I got cut from the team! I was a helicopter guy. They said I was too old to play anymore!:dunno:

Come look me up and we can sing the SEABEE SONG at 0530 Saturday morning! I think the pit would love that!

We're the Seabees of Navy, we can buil'd and we can fight! We'll pave our way to victory and gard it day and night!
GDFTHR up at 0530 and singing ?????????? It's not gonna happen, he sleeps till 7:30

Got a few more participants good deal...................any other "A" riders????????????

madmanr1

Godfather;288355 wrote: Well, I was a squid too for 26 years until I got cut from the team! I was a helicopter guy. They said I was too old to play anymore!:dunno:

Let's make it Sunday morning, bright and early O dark thirty...HOORAH!!!

denbsteph

I have been checking the weather and it's gonna be perfect for Riding next weekend, I can't wait to ride again. I feel we are gonna have a great time. Cory 2 butts is gonna be cooking and we are gonna be eating like Kings. YYYEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAAAA!!

Is everyone motivated like I am?

madmanr1

denbsteph;288363 wrote: Sunday sounds good.................O dark thirty it is then.
ADVRacer;288454 wrote:
Definitely going to be another awesome weekend, can't wait!
Because of the early morning singing, right? :wow:

craven245

I am bringing 3 guys for Saturday and Sunday and one or two that want to "try it out" hopefully they stay for the whole day. Godfather, you should tell work you have something better to do! I am excited to get back to NCBIKE, its a great track and tons of fun!

Godfather

Who Said getting up?

denbsteph;288357 wrote: GDFTHR up at 0530 and singing ?????????? It's not gonna happen, he sleeps till 7:30

Got a few more participants good deal...................any other "A" riders????????????
See, Secret Squirrel that's where you are slipping. This convict never said he was going to bed. You just assumed that I would be in the rack at lights out...

I could be up all night drinking and then sing the SeaBee Song at 0530...:asleep:

Godfather

Working it.

craven245;288524 wrote: I am bringing 3 guys for Saturday and Sunday and one or two that want to "try it out" hopefully they stay for the whole day. Godfather, you should tell work you have something better to do! I am excited to get back to NCBIKE, its a great track and tons of fun!
Yeah dude I'm working it.... just need to see if I can pull it off?

See ya there!

bmrboy

Godfather;288527 wrote: See, Secret Squirrel that's where you are slipping. This convict never said he was going to bed. You just assumed that I would be in the rack at lights out...

I could be up all night drinking and then sing the SeaBee Song at 0530...:asleep:

:haha::haha: Ya , right ...............

Im in for both days as always.......and, as of this morning, trailer cleaned and packed, gas cans full ready to go. Bring on Sunday. My kids will be coming to the track for the first time too (a 2 year old and a 7 month old). It will be great to have them along.

denbsteph

80013702;288560 wrote: Im in for both days as always.......and, as of this morning, trailer cleaned and packed, gas cans full ready to go. Bring on Sunday. My kids will be coming to the track for the first time too (a 2 year old and a 7 month old). It will be great to have them along.
It will be good to rail with you. Except this time I'll have the advantage..................for ar least a couple of sessions before you figure it out. ;)