NESBA CR racing at the 2010 Isle of Man TT

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
just updated the website a bit.......check it out when you get a chance

also I have some new sponsors in the works.....keep your eyes peeled on this thread and Roadracingworld.com for a press release announcing some cool stuff going on

thanks again for all the support so far everyone!

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
Thanks to NESBA members we have raised over $200.

Again I am humbled by everyones contributions and I hope I can make every member and the NESBA name proud while at the TT!

Check RRW and this thread in the coming days for some announcements on new partners with my effort and other exciting news!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Oct 20, 2008
NJ
crewnutz;105781 wrote: Thanks to NESBA members we have raised over $200.

Again I am humbled by everyones contributions and I hope I can make every member and the NESBA name proud while at the TT!

Check RRW and this thread in the coming days for some announcements on new partners with my effort and other exciting news!!!!
Crewnutz,
Do you happen to have any updates on your quest for Isle of Man TT? It’s kind of cool having one of our very own NESBAINS participate in such a prestige event :agree: I know you'll represent!! Good Luck with everything...

Landshark

Control Rider
Jul 24, 2008
I was talking to Barry from Celtic about your bike from last year. Seems the R6 was making a few more ponies than a crate motor. They told me the R6 they have was making 134 HP at the wheel! UMMM thats World Super Sport power. Word was your bike was well sorted. Gotta be a bit of a handful on the TT.

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
vinny337;106514 wrote: Crewnutz,
Do you happen to have any updates on your quest for Isle of Man TT? It’s kind of cool having one of our very own NESBAINS participate in such a prestige event :agree: I know you'll represent!! Good Luck with everything...
Everything is coming along smoothly.

The most notable announcement so far is that NESBA members alone have raised over $400 towards my Isle of Man TT efforts!!! I honestly did not expect this much support and am humbled by it, thanks again to everyone who has donated. It is definitely helping me make a big dent in this uber expensive journey.

Most recent sponsorship update I am able to announce is Jason Pridmore has teamed up with my effort and I will be heading off to his STAR School for some one on one coaching prior to me heading over to the TT. Jason's dad raced in the TT and he is a real enthusiast for the race. I am really excited for the opportunity to learn from one of the greats of motorcycle racing.

There is something really good in the works but I will have to wait for it to be official before any announcement.

Again thanks to everyone for reading this thread and giving your support whether its just words of encouragement or a donation. :)

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
Landshark;106518 wrote: I was talking to Barry from Celtic about your bike from last year. Seems the R6 was making a few more ponies than a crate motor. They told me the R6 they have was making 134 HP at the wheel! UMMM thats World Super Sport power. Word was your bike was well sorted. Gotta be a bit of a handful on the TT.
Barry may have had his bikes mixed up? I didn't ride for Barry or Celtic anyways...it was Mark Hamiltons bike, he is good friends with Barry.
The R6 I rode had a bone stock motor. Don't get me wrong, it was a great bike but Mark and I agreed it was not up to par with some of the other machinery on the grid at the Ulster. No 25mm kit and an old Ohlins shock (no TTX).
Either way...this year I will be on a little bit better 2008 GSXR600 with a supersport motor and (if things work out) an awesome suspension package.

Anyways thanks for the support....I guess? Haha. ;)

jsin38

Aug 3, 2008
What's the total at now? I'll see if I can get you to a nice round number :)

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
jsin38;107037 wrote: What's the total at now? I'll see if I can get you to a nice round number :)
I'll look at my sheet tonight when I get home and definitely let you know!

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
jsin38;107037 wrote: What's the total at now? I'll see if I can get you to a nice round number :)
total donations from the generous members here at NESBA are now at $462!!!!

again all I can say is THANK YOU to everyone who has donated or even expressed words of support! I am counting down the days until I get to lay some rubber down on the legendary course!

paris400

Jan 24, 2010
I just donated. I'm planning to see this live if I can get good airfare and a home share!

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
paris400;107197 wrote: I just donated. I'm planning to see this live if I can get good airfare and a home share!
Thanks!!

Cheapoair.com for decent airfare prices...they fluctuate pretty often so constantly check it out.

Go on the forums at either www.iomtt.com or www.ttwebsite.com for good homestays.

If you have any questions about it feel free to ask and let me know if you're able to make it!!

To anyone else that is interested in seeing the TT live I can tell you one thing. The TT is something ANY motorcycle enthusiast should see in their lifetime. Nothing else compares to the racing and the atmosphere on the island.

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
Big super awesome news to be announced in the next few weeks regarding my TT effort!!!

Total NESBA contributions are over $500!!!

Thanks again to everyone for their support so far!

iamnotgreg

Nov 12, 2009
Pretty amazing stuff man!
I know I don't know you but I just bought you a beer or two (guess that depends on the exchange rate this summer)

Good luck!
Be safe!
and make sure you get lots of pics.. onboard video would really rock!

cheers!

crewnutz

Jul 14, 2008
thanks guys!

check out the decal I will be sporting on the tail section of the bike I will be riding at the TT

Thank you Chris Kruzel of Drippinwet.com!

brandontt.jpg