new from WV!

liltuffgirl

Hello! I'm on many other forums... Just wanted to check this place out ;)
I currently have a 2010 KTM RC8 and a 2009 CBR 1000RR. Have to sell the expensive RC8 though :(
Haven't road on the track yet - was suppose to go to Mid Ohio May 2nd but looks like that wont happen now.. and my hopes to ride on the track a few times this year has gone down the drain as well unless I hit the lotto...

I'll just brows and be jealous :(

My loves :
184290_10150103080536158_750916157_6445337_1428839_n.jpg

liltuffgirl

My track day was going to be the KTM race days where i'd be on a RC8R .... getting a divorce instead. It'll take all the money I have to keep the Honda and have a place to live.. Can't even find a place that'll let me keep my dogs :(

liltuffgirl

JVance;180485 wrote: Welcome to NESBA. Where are you from in WV? I got folks up there.
Between Charleston and Huntington
and thats odd since my dad lives in hillsborough NC ;)

no frame sliders yet.. kinda put the spending on hold.

JVance

HA! Actually I am in Mebane now, just down the road. I need to change that I guess. My family is in Logan. Come visit dad and do a trackday at VIR. VIR is less than an hour from Hillsborough and a great facility.

John

liltuffgirl

Yea one day... for now just focusing on getting things back to one piece and getting that dream job I want ;) I'll still be poor.. but hey i'll be doing what i've always wanted to do! lol

It's really hard finding places to house 2 dogs and a bike... I mean the bike can always come inside the house... but NO ONE wants to allow pets. Let along huge ones (my 10 month old golden is 79 pounds lol)

liltuffgirl

I felt bad today for telling him I for sure want the divorce.. then instead of acting upset he just went on saying to be sure to take his name off my new bike and said something about my cell phone being in his name and how he's upset he doesn't know how he'll pay all the bills without me. Gee, thanks!!

He's always made me feel like nothing but an entertainment object for when he's bored and financial help for him to afford what he wants.
When I say i'm going to leave he says things can change.. and they do for a few weeks.

Oh yea i'm there to clean and mow the grass too!! (although he would get upset since half the time I couldn't start the damn mower on my own lol It hates me)