new from WV!

Rydell

A female who wants to bring the bike in the HOUSE? Sound like a catch to me, where do I sign up? I've been trying to convince the house owner for months. Actually, NOBODY goes for that.

Anyway, welcome aboard. Hopefully that track day comes soon. Let us know when you got one planned.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
liltuffgirl;181848 wrote: Oh yea i'm there to clean and mow the grass too!! (although he would get upset since half the time I couldn't start the damn mower on my own lol It hates me)
damn two strokes:p

JerryC

You will be far better off. I've been divorced for seven years only wish I'd done it sooner!

Mikey75702

liltuffgirl;181848 wrote: I felt bad today for telling him I for sure want the divorce.. then instead of acting upset he just went on saying to be sure to take his name off my new bike and said something about my cell phone being in his name and how he's upset he doesn't know how he'll pay all the bills without me. Gee, thanks!!

He's always made me feel like nothing but an entertainment object for when he's bored and financial help for him to afford what he wants.
When I say i'm going to leave he says things can change.. and they do for a few weeks.

Oh yea i'm there to clean and mow the grass too!! (although he would get upset since half the time I couldn't start the damn mower on my own lol It hates me)
Wow.... where do I sign up???

All jokes aside, that sounds a lot like my wife minus the financial support. He doesn't know what he is losing out on. The ratio of good women to psycho isn't a good one. With the love of bikes, and all the other things it shouldnt take long to find someone who appreciates you.

tofstfouru

Haha this thread is definite entertainment. I think Mike said it best about good ones to crazies. Lucky for me I found a good one who supports my addiction and also loves to ride. Now bringing the bike indoors that is just awesome. Good luck with getting to the track once you start you won't be able to stop!!

ct1200

Ahhh... need a roomate?
I'm good at taking care of a house.

If anything you live close enough, it sounds ,to just take a ride out to the track and meet everyone, see how a track day works, etc.
I'm hoping to make it to Summit Point next month, but its a bit of a trip from CT.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
ct1200;182074 wrote: Ahhh... need a roomate?
I'm good at taking care of a house.

If anything you live close enough, it sounds ,to just take a ride out to the track and meet everyone, see how a track day works, etc.
I'm hoping to make it to Summit Point next month, but its a bit of a trip from CT.
But Summit Main is awesome, worth the trip! I'll be there in July. Maybe June.

If I could fit my bike in my house I would, just so I wouldn't have to drain the Water Wetter, LOL.

liltuffgirl

He knows what he's losing now and is driving me nuts. It's too late and he knows it but now wants to act like prince charming.
I hate men ;)

NJ sucks ;) I'm a country girl (even though I was born and raised in Cali)

Summit point is still like 3 hours away from me.

I went to Mid Ohio last year for the KTM ride day but we got rained out :( We did ride around the track in a mini van! lol

Hey if anyone wants to total the KTM for me......

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
liltuffgirl;182100 wrote:

NJ sucks ;) I'm a country girl (even though I was born and raised in Cali)
Hey, we've got lots of country, and some really pretty backroads. You just need to know where to look. It ain't all like the view from the Jersey Turnpike! ;)

Rydell

liltuffgirl;182100 wrote:
Hey if anyone wants to total the KTM for me......
DIBS.

I love KTM's but to get to ride it balls to the wall without the fear of repair responsibilities = YES.

I'll stay up as long as possible, promise.

Snooki

HondaGalToo;182101 wrote: Too many Snookis.
There is only one Snooki, me!
:argh:

snooki.jpg

bugmn20

HondaGalToo;182102 said:
Hey, we've got lots of country, and some really pretty backroads. You just need to know where to look. It ain't all like the view from the Jersey Turnpike! ;)[/QUOTE

Whats with those stupid jug handle things? The first time I drove in Jersey it was like, :dunno: I have to turn right to turn left? :notsure:

Well at least Jersey smells great...:banghead:

and yes, Snooki and the rest of that crew should be euthanized immediately!

Rydell;182106 wrote: DIBS.

I love KTM's but to get to ride it balls to the wall without the fear of repair responsibilities = YES.

I'll stay up as long as possible, promise.

He says that to all the girls... :haha:

:popcorn:

sheepofblue

A CBR, an RC8, dogs and soon to be single.... the ex must be insane :banghead: j/k I hope things make a turn for the better in your life soon.

I am curious how does the height compare on the CBR to RC8?

junglelogic

I couldn't imagine this would be another girl from the Charleston area with and RC8... Do you know a dirty old man that bought a Super Duke named Jack? He was telling me about your bike. I work with him. If you get ready to get on the track and need a ride share let me know... Summit Point is looking good for the beginning of June and VIR again in Aug.