New Member - Heading to Pitt this month

bmart

Control Rider
Use a proper torque wrench if you have to adjust anything.

For sag, all of my bikes seem to like the top of the lower chain run 5-10 mm away from the bottom guide of the swing arm when moderate pressure is applied. Here are three very different bikes...

20240418_115200.jpg20240418_115141.jpg20240418_115116.jpg

nylavogue

My transportation is in the shop. Trying to sell my passes for this weekend. April 20/21. Signed up for novice as I haven’t been to that track before.

Fredkayaker

Hello,

Introducing myself here, I will be heading to Pitt on April 20th for my first track day. I ride a Triumph Trident 660. I have my first set of leathers and I am ready to learn. I have been riding for years on the street off and on. My kids are all grown and now I have an opportunity to expand on some of my interests, like racing.

I look forward to meeting people at my first track day. I am trailering my bike up the night before, I do not have any paddock rental, but I do have an easy up and a solid set of mechanical tools to handle any potential mechanical issues that I encounter.
My first time too. Like you, looking to add a new hobby and am eager to learn.
I’m riding a little red and white Yamaha R3. Planning to show up early Sat morning.
See you on the track and in the paddock.