Oct 2 @ Putnam, anyone going?

kbonigut

sunday sunday sunday

just booked for sunday, see you all down there. really psyched to ride putnam, love that track!!

nk140

The cycle options A group was the biggest I have ever seen at Putnam....I think I counted 35-40 bikes out in A

ERB68

nk140;217140 wrote: The cycle options A group was the biggest I have ever seen at Putnam....I think I counted 35-40 bikes out in A
Prolly cause next weekend in the AMA amateur national event.

nk140

ERB68;217141 wrote: Prolly cause next weekend in the AMA amateur national event.
Yeah there were quite a few people practicing for next weekend, but the grid size was a little extreme. The I group looked packed as well. Putnam has never been that busy the past two years that I have been doing track days. It was fun though.

nk140

j_fuggin_t;217236 wrote: HA! that was me in the part 1 video about 4 mins in.. that guy on the r6 was a pita LOL
You are in there a couple of times in both vids. That r6 was a pain. But that session was my first time running in the 1:16s. Ran 16s the rest of the afternoon with 23s and higher thrown in because of traffic.

j_fuggin_t

nk140;217241 wrote: You are in there a couple of times in both vids. That r6 was a pain. But that session was my first time running in the 1:16s. Ran 16s the rest of the afternoon with 23s and higher thrown in because of traffic.
yea i saw that, i didn't really get confident until the session after that, kept running a tad wide in deadbear so we made a suspension change and the rest of the day felt great, the last session felt really good but they cut it short at 10 mins :notsure: didn't run a timer this weekend.. I need to go out and get me a cheater liter. I remember that session where you went by me, i got caught on the wrong side of the track which sucked.

j_fuggin_t

no idea i was wondering the same thing, the "B" group was out there for a good 30 mins and then we got sent out at 4:19 then called in at 4:31 when i looked at the clock

nk140

j_fuggin_t;217248 wrote: no idea i was wondering the same thing, the "B" group was out there for a good 30 mins and then we got sent out at 4:19 then called in at 4:31 when i looked at the clock
I noticed that same thing. I only got maybe 5 laps that session.