Patriot / North Roll Call

noobinacan

GapRider;291752 wrote: I agree 100%. Too bad

Aman I'll be there about 5:00 on Sat. What time does the gate open?
sweet...I think its usually been around 5 - 5:30pm...but will wait on John's usual intro post before the weekend.
Looks like Full is in use on Saturday/Sunday.

Ruhe52

Yes PCW will be on the scene

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

Jay305

joeyb;291835 wrote: I'm in for Monday, gonna be my last day of the year :(
Mine as we'll, let's ride and make it a safe one. Bike is due for some offseason servicing to prep for next year.

Goldie

Well I've missed the entire season pretty much since my off in May causing major damage to the bike in which I had to part out. Got a new to me ride and fresh leathers, so I will be there both days shaking down the bike for next year. I'm not a fan of the patriot but since I haven't had any two wheel therapy in a moment... FUUUUUUCK IT! LETS RIDE! Muahahahaha... KS951 :)

ducfkr

The Alien and I will be there this weekend!!yahoooooo

Hey Chikn Munky, can I get some more info on the Sumo Track time at the gocart track for saturday night ?? ( PMed ya )

prplppleatr239

I managed to get off of work for Monday last minute and want to do both days, but it looks like Sunday is full now. Boo!

Anybody want to sell me their B-group spot?

Sandbag

prplppleatr239;292121 wrote: I managed to get off of work for Monday last minute and want to do both days, but it looks like Sunday is full now. Boo!

Anybody want to sell me their B-group spot?
Wow B group full for Patriot, that is awsome!

chikn munky

ducfkr;292087 wrote: The Alien and I will be there this weekend!!yahoooooo

Hey Chikn Munky, can I get some more info on the Sumo Track time at the gocart track for saturday night ?? ( PMed ya )
Sent you a repy.Let me know if you did not recieve.You can get more info on facebook at VIR Supermoto.