Please review Bridgestone Battleaxe BT-016 here.

Bluenvy

kd83;38857 wrote: lol how can you say pirelli when you haven't run anything else???
doesnt change the fact they are good tires which is why i keep running them, its mostly personal preference anyway. dont worry, ill show you what those pirellis can do this weekend, dont you worry

jimgl3

awesome wet grip! until I crashed LOL!

no really, they gripped well in the wet at Barber Saturday

celticninja

I ran BT-002 R/S last year they were great really sticky. has anyone here ran the R/S and the 016's and can tell me the difference?

chaun

I've run 2cts and the BT-002. I switched to the BT-002 as my speed increased because the backend was stepping out when I'd get back on the gas after making the turn. The 002 has less groves which means more rubber on the ground.

kd83

Bluenvy;38939 wrote: doesnt change the fact they are good tires which is why i keep running them, its mostly personal preference anyway. dont worry, ill show you what those pirellis can do this weekend, dont you worry

They are only good to you becuase thats all you know, if you tried something else your opinion might change :D

ZxRegg6r

I've read alot of good things about the bt002rs from racers, trackdayers and aggressive street riders. After riding on bt015 (factory tire) at low to mid "I" pace with confidence (no slip). I figured the bt002rs must be much better (race/street tire). So I purchased a set from Motorcycle superstore for $234.00 shipped to my house. For that price I had to at lease try them out. Wanted Pirelli (Diablo SC) cause everyone talks so highly about them. But I figured needed to run Hi "I" pace to get $400+ worth out of them.

With the Bt003 race tire out (Bridgestone top dog DOT)you can find the 002rs at a good price.

celticninja

Bt-002 r/s

I just bought a new set of BT-002 R/S, can wait for the season to start. I heard that the BT-016's are more for the street that the R/S are softer and more for the Track.