POST BHF Season Opener

gkotlin

What can I say! I can't remember the last time I had that much fun at the track. GREAT TIME! I rode ok for the first weekend of the year. Good to see all my summer friends.

It was great to see so many new faces. I got plenty of thank you's and smiles. Smiles are our tips for a job well done! Thanks for taking the time to share your appreciation, it really means a lot to us! Nothing makes it more rewarding then to know people find value in what we're trying to teach!

Those of you that waited and watched on the weather....... Shame on on you! It was fabulous!

It's weekends like this that I live for!

Congrats to all the new bumps. Especially Kegger! First bump of the year, welcome to A group!

Great way to start the year!

Thank you all for coming out so early in the season and riding with us at Nesba!

j_fuggin_t

Id have to agree greg!! saturday was fun as hell, unfortunately i couldn't stay for today & the weather punished me for it :( It felt really good to break in a new bike & get used to it, now i get to go back to work and figure out what i need to figure out to cut my times down & get clicking really good, such a teaser to do one day :( see ya at R/A on the 9th ;)

BlindGoldfish Z

Agreed. Good times. Whenever someone yelled "FOCUS!" in the rider meeting, all I could think of was ficus. Such a funny name for a plant.

steve p

To the weather watchers who didn't come out. Thank you for all the open track we had on Sunday. Fantastic. Had a great time at the track, the weather was perfect, and everyone had more than their fair share of track to ride.

To the people who came out to ride with NESBA, thank you for coming to ride and hope to see you at the next event.

Spitz

What a stand up comment representing the organization. I dont ride with nesba as of yet and i may in the future (depends on dates and what not). Anyway, you cant blame the one of them for staying home, I would have thought about it long an hard too. There were some serious storms around and most people think about thier kids and homes before a trackday when shit like that rolls in. Im glad you guys had good weather, but is it really necessary for the "dickish" comment?

stkr

That was a great day. I wish I could have ridden, but watching from all the different areas was a nice change. Me and the Grandson were having a blast watching from the catwalk at the tower. Watching David Kim, and some of the other A-group come by pinned and then braking for T-1 was impressive. An excellent day overall.

Spitz: Welcome to the NESBA board and Organization :cheers: Please don't read the comments above as being "dickish". Those comments are always part of the Springtime fun of giving our friends a hard time for missing a great day. Nobody is judging anyone for their choices or priorities. The Spring is always a crap-shoot for the weather, so when it turns out nice, we're all pleased. We would love to be able to see all of our old/new friends back out at the track, as we have missed them all winter. Once you come out and ride with NESBA, you'll understand how we're all a big family, and the ribbing is just part of the fun. See ya on the track. :cool:

An awsome weekend, great fun and great weather. Sunday was particually good as we had plenty of clear track and plenty of CR's to provide some real good feedback. Who said there were no SED!!!!

:)

eE jeremy

Had a blast saturday!

Last session A group was a ton of fun too, I don't think I've ever seen such a large grid go out all at once before, and my *cough* front row *cough* seat for the start was quite humbling lol

ronhix

Great weekend. Great weather. Great friends. Great track with lots of open room to ride.

+1 Steve, shame on all you weather watchers! :wow: (Joking, only joking!) :)

Very good start to the season, really enjoyed riding with all you guys this weekend. Thanks for coming out and riding with us.

gkotlin

stkr;182558 wrote: Spitz: Welcome to the NESBA board and Organization :cheers: Please don't read the comments above as being "dickish". Those comments are always part of the Springtime fun of giving our friends a hard time for missing a great day. Nobody is judging anyone for their choices or priorities. The Spring is always a crap-shoot for the weather, so when it turns out nice, we're all pleased. We would love to be able to see all of our old/new friends back out at the track, as we have missed them all winter. Once you come out and ride with NESBA, you'll understand how we're all a big family, and the ribbing is just part of the fun. See ya on the track. :cool:
What he said. We'd never expect anyone to put family ahead of track. The fact is thatso many people miss out on great track days because they sit around and watch the weather channel. Even if we did get a spring thunderstorm, the track would have been dry in an hour.

joyride

Saturday was awesome. I have never had so much one on one instruction at a track day before, thank you Wink and thank you Nolan for the compliments and bump. Sunday, I had a slow motion low side during the first session, slick track + slicks and going to fast. Definitely need to use a lot more restraint when it is slick out, I usually wait until the track is dry but I was too exited. The bike and I are both fine. The weather was great but my out of shape body had had enough so I called it quits after lunch. I strive to only crash once per track day weekend. Thanks again everyone.

j_fuggin_t

steve p;182551 wrote: To the weather watchers who didn't come out. Thank you for all the open track we had on Sunday. Fantastic. Had a great time at the track, the weather was perfect, and everyone had more than their fair share of track to ride.

To the people who came out to ride with NESBA, thank you for coming to ride and hope to see you at the next event.jealos of you guys for sure, i knew it was gonna be nice when i was leaving saturday, but I had to watch the boy so she could finish up her school work, would have loved the open track to work on some braking zones i need to work on

Spitz;182554 wrote: What a stand up comment representing the organization. I dont ride with nesba as of yet and i may in the future (depends on dates and what not). Anyway, you cant blame the one of them for staying home, I would have thought about it long an hard too. There were some serious storms around and most people think about thier kids and homes before a trackday when shit like that rolls in. Im glad you guys had good weather, but is it really necessary for the "dickish" comment?i wouldn't take too much to heart, the fact that you haven't been to a nesba event "as of yet" is part of it, we all have a blast & we all joke around because its FUN & thats steves way of rubbing it in to us ppl who weren't there to enjoy an early april 80 degree trackday

eE jeremy;182571 wrote:
Had a blast saturday!

Last session A group was a ton of fun too, I don't think I've ever seen such a large grid go out all at once before, and my *cough* front row *cough* seat for the start was quite humbling lol
you bet your ass it was fun, when we pulled in i hesitated on the start but then no one went so i said fugg it, then.... all hell broke loose :wow:, it was def fun to have guys like that around to watch and see what they do, but like i said at least we didn't get passed by everyone :D

ronhix;182575 wrote:
Great weekend. Great weather. Great friends. Great track with lots of open room to ride.

+1 Steve, shame on all you weather watchers!

Very good start to the season, really enjoyed riding with all you guys this weekend. Thanks for coming out and riding with us.
Mr. Hix thanks for the advice on turn one can't wait to get back to work and figure that turn out :rtfm:

cooker1

Post BHF

AWESOME no words in the english language can describe the weekend I had at BHF ! I want to thank the CRs Greg , Dean and Anton who took the time to teach me how to really ride ! THANK YOU It was a lot of input to comprehend but by sunday afternoon was breakin in the kneepucks and havin the time of my life ! Thanks to NESBA for putting on such an organized and professional event I am in this forever the smile is still stuck on my face I cant wait till the next time gonna make at least 1 day at RA next month . Again I THANK all of you for giving the most fun I have ever had !

ronhix

j_fuggin_t;182586 wrote: Mr. Hix thanks for the advice on turn one can't wait to get back to work and figure that turn out :rtfm:
:D Thanks for being a good sport ... I totally had you going though!

codered636

BIG THANKS to all the B group CR's and NESBA as a whole. I had my best track day ever ( all 8 of them!) on Saturday. Tons of open track and I pretty much was picked up by a CR every session and worked with them. Kim helped me out tons. By lunch sunday i was exhausted and just packed up.

Couldn't have asked for a better way to start track season! Looking forward to riding with you guys again!

lplonske

i had a blast one the new bike and felt like i was doing really well, any CR's feel free to comment on my skillz or lack of!
i'm going bck on wednesday for motovid but look forward to doing evey BHF NESBA date
LP
IMG_2790.jpg

jigs

Yup,got lucky Sunday.....I took a chance,as we all did and it paid off....fun to be at the track again and seeing old friends...what a blast....but MAN,I knew I was out of shape but jeez,the humidity was up there but I could put in a about 5 hard laps and I would just weez out,gotta start somewhere but it was fun to ride!! Thanks again,good event and get well Alan,hope you recover soon.

lplonske;182628 wrote: i had a blast one the new bike and felt like i was doing really well, any CR's feel free to comment on my skillz or lack of!
i'm going bck on wednesday for motovid but look forward to doing evey BHF NESBA date
LP
Thanks Again Lee for letting me borrow your front stand. You were a life saver! Thats the one thing I love about NESBA, there's always someone to lend a hand :)