POST BHF Season Opener

Gonzo511

Hitman954;182896 wrote: I crashed my first session out on Sunday (sorry to have left my lure on the track) Made a small mistake that almost turned into a big one, but Matt, Ed and the other guy did a fantastic job not running me or the bike over. Great work guys! Got the bike back together and finished out the day.
Sorry to hear that. Love the paintjob on the bike. I thought it was badass to see a fast moving lure around the track. Wife and I got a big kick out of it and the cow painted bike (j fuggin t's bike i think?). Looking forward to seeing them again at RA.

Joel

Hitman954

Gonzo511;183729 wrote: Sorry to hear that. Love the paintjob on the bike. I thought it was badass to see a fast moving lure around the track. Wife and I got a big kick out of it and the cow painted bike (j fuggin t's bike i think?). Looking forward to seeing them again at RA.

Joel
I'll be there!! the bike isn't really that rashed up. The best lure in the tackle box has teeth marks on it ya know :p

ronhix

j_fuggin_t;183604 wrote: :agree: Wally will you take a check?? :rtfm:
Oh I thought he wanted money.

If Wally will take a check, I'll buy the camera system, his bike and his trailer as well. :D