(Press Release) NESBA Launches NESBASTORE.COM

RyanITV

Admin
(June 27th, 2011) NESBA is taking all online order processing in house. NESBASTORE.COM is designed to provide members with exceptional customer service, order tracking and 24 hour ordering for thousands of products. We have partnered with KneeDraggers.com to provide order fulfillment, order processing, customer service and order shipping.

The partnership between KneeDraggers and NESBA will allow the NESBASTORE the opportunity to highlight our sponsor’s products utilizing KneeDraggers extensive experience in the online parts business. We will also be able to give our members access to an exceptional customer experience that is second to none.

A portion of proceeds will be automatically allocated to improving the rider and staff experience at NESBA events. "Attendees of our two experimental endurance days saw this first-hand", said Bob Blandford, NESBA President. "Even in a down economy, we'd like to provide drinks, snacks and other things to help offset the expense of doing track days for our members and our staff. This new arrangement helps us move in that direction."

About the Northeast Sportbike Association: The Northeast Sportbike Association (NESBA) is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization, formed in 1996 by sportbike enthusiasts and former racers who understand and appreciate the difference between riding fast and riding well.

About KneeDraggers.com: KneeDraggers was started in February, 2000 to provide a wide selection of competitively priced sportbike parts and accessories. That wide selection, coupled with outstanding customer service, both would later become the cornerstone of the company's reputation.

Mikey75702

Buckeye96;197966 wrote: So does this close down the TrackdayStore.com?
Considering the trackdaystore was/is a separate entity, I doubt this will close it down.... Probably more of a competitor thing.

Buckeye96

Mikey75702;197979 wrote: Considering the trackdaystore was/is a separate entity, I doubt this will close it down.... Probably more of a competitor thing.
I thought it was associated with NESBA. My bad

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
just throwing this out there.....but i have had horrid experiences with kneedraggers on several occasions on order fullfillment and customer service. I hope this does not put a black mark on NESBA quality

Merchandise is nice, but I hope the org doesn't forget its purpose: putting people on the track. A SED for the busy B's would sure make me smile, and I would sign up regardless of the kitchen pass issue, if you get my drift . . .

noobinacan

kneedraggers is ok IMO. better than others...
its usually second on my list. First position is a secret :p

places like
motorcycle superstore
bike bandit
cycle gear

are pure suckage!

but I'd still pick trackdaystore cause of reward points.

geekmug

steve p;198000 wrote: It is, or was, don't really know anymore.
I had a half-hour conversation with Brian once where he explained how it isn't, but it is.. but it isn't.* :D

* No really, it isn't affiliated with NESBA anymore than any other sponsor of NESBA. It just happens to be owned by some of the same people who makes business decisions for NESBA. Synergy! Although, who knows, maybe those owners walked and decided to find another way to support NESBA through product sales that wasn't so opaque and confusing?

vegita2201

Been shopping at kneedraggers since 2002. Had some mixed experiences with them over that time, mostly good, but they always tried to make good on the mistakes. That's what keeps me going back. Also helps that they are on the east coast and that cut a few days on shipping things to NJ.

RyanITV

Admin
daddyfriedrich;198003 wrote: Merchandise is nice, but I hope the org doesn't forget its purpose: putting people on the track. A SED for the busy B's would sure make me smile, and I would sign up regardless of the kitchen pass issue, if you get my drift . . .
We were discussing this earlier today...

Ryan

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm trying to figure out why it matters at all..

STT has their associated Store and Brian Van's making a good living off of it.

If they have what you want
If the price is competitive
If the service is what you expect

Who cares WHO owns the business you buy from?

Dustin, you just seem to have an axe to grind here, but you never reveal your true agenda because whenever the parts/tires business aspect of things here gets mentioned..you pop up like whack-a-mole.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
OH..and for the record I just clicked on Dustin's link he posted in his thread and realize I'm repeating myself. I already pretty much said the same thing about all this nonsense a year ago.

Forgive me everyone for posting like a broken record.

God Bless me for being consistent. :D

I still say Dustin, get over it.

By the way...I clicked on your site's link to see what you sell..and I get a "Security Exception" with Firefox. You may want to have your site's certificate updated. Besides, why do I have to go to a secure site to just view your vendor home page? I could see going to https when I'm actually paying for merchandise, but not to view/browse merchandise. Might want to consider restructuring your web pages.

JohnS

D-Zum;198080 wrote: I'm trying to figure out why it matters at all..

STT has their associated Store and Brian Van's making a good living off of it.

If they have what you want
If the price is competitive
If the service is what you expect

Who cares WHO owns the business you buy from?
:agree: This says it all

saml

Introduction

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the opportunity to work with NESBA and its members. My name is Sam Lehrfeld and I have been a NESBA member since 1999. I ride a yellow R6 at numerous events in the Mid-Atlantic region. I also happen to own KneeDraggers.com. KneeDraggers is a small business located in Delaware that is operated by an avid group of passionate motorcycle enthusiasts.

I appreciate the comments I have read here, both positive and negative, about your experiences in dealing with KneeDraggers, and also appreciate the patronage some of you have shown over the years. I read a few posts regarding pricing that I wanted to address. Please be advised that we are working on many ideas to offer exclusive deals and pricing to NESBA members. This pricing will be special pricing offered only to active NESBA members. If you guys have any suggestions, please let us know so we can see what we can do. And as Ryan previously posted, we do offer price matching and a low price guarantee.

Another reason to consider choosing NESBAStore.com for your purchases is that your spending there directly benefits the club. Profits that the club receives from NESBAstore are being used to fund improvements for your track day experience. This is not just some BS, but will potentially be things that make your days at the track even better. I know there are some exciting things coming.

Obviously, we are in the very early stages of this new online store together with NESBA. We at KneeDraggers have never done another store like this. There may be problems with this initial implementation, and I would ask for your patience. If you do find any trouble spots, please let us know either here on this forum, or via email: sales@nesbastore.com

I also want to personally make sure that each and every NESBA member has an outstanding shopping experience. Feel free to email me if you're looking for a deal, or have a problem: saml@kneedraggers.com .

Thanks again for this opportunity, and I look forward to being a more active member of NESBA.....and don't forget to check out http://www.nesbastore.com

Sincerely,
Sam Lehrfeld
KneeDraggers.com
NESBAStore.com