(Press Release) NESBA Launches NESBASTORE.COM

Mikey75702

RyanITV;198308 wrote: To answer your question directly, what does refunds for previous events have to do with a new online parts vendor? That's like me bitching to you at the track about the fact that your wife cut me off at a stop sign in Peoria last year.

I repeat - anyone still "hung out to dry" should contact DJ; as far as I know they've been resolved. Anyone still out there needs to reach out and it'll be made right, even if I have to send you a personal check.

Ryan
:adore:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Ryan, wow, helluva offer. Kudos to you! :adore:

The nesba store has an awesome closeout price on the Held Titan gloves....

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
HondaGalToo;198373 wrote: Ryan, wow, helluva offer. Kudos to you! :adore:

The nesba store has an awesome closeout price on the Held Titan gloves....
DARNIT!!!!

Only if you wear a size 7. I'm going to take my hands out into the garage and use the grinder to get them down to that size. Then I can take advantage of that deal. :D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
D-Zum;198389 wrote: DARNIT!!!!

Only if you wear a size 7. I'm going to take my hands out into the garage and use the grinder to get them down to that size. Then I can take advantage of that deal. :D
Last time I looked, it seemed most sizes were available? Well, I was looking at the red ones. I don't need gloves this year, but that's a good price, and I was thinking about a new set of Helds. :cool:

No grinding your fingers!!!

D-Zum

OK..here's some feedback to the NESBA store...

How's about a link to click on that brings up any/all items listed on Clearance please for us bargain hunters.

Thanks.

D-Zum

HondaGalToo;198391 wrote: Last time I looked, it seemed most sizes were available? Well, I was looking at the red ones. I don't need gloves this year, but that's a good price, and I was thinking about a new set of Helds. :cool:

No grinding your fingers!!!
Already did that at Road Atlanta a few years ago after tech inspection in the pits. :eek:

I was going to jump on the deal for a 2nd set when I realized the way things were set up and saw the size 7 only applies to the special deal price.

clearance-icon.gif

CLEARANCE ITEM AVAILABLE:

Held Titan Gloves - Black - 7 (CO5680) - CLEARANCE - 299.00

If you wear a size 7 Judy..you're in on this deal.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
D-Zum;198396 wrote: Already did that at Road Atlanta a few years ago after tech inspection in the pits. :eek:

I was going to jump on the deal for a 2nd set when I realized the way things were set up and saw the size 7 only applies to the special deal price.

clearance-icon.gif

CLEARANCE ITEM AVAILABLE:

Held Titan Gloves - Black - 7 (CO5680) - CLEARANCE - 299.00

If you wear a size 7 Judy..you're in on this deal.
Oh crap, didn't catch that. Nope. My old Galaxies are a 7.5. The measurement chart puts me at an 8 for the Phantoms and Titans.

saml

Fastguy;198444 wrote: It won't allow us to carry-over our username and other info?
I'm not sure I totally understand what you're asking. In order to access the new NESBAStore.com site, you need to have a current (non-expired) NESBA membership.

Your username and password from NESBA.com do carry over. They are what's needed in order to gain access to the site and verify your current membership.

Please let me know what you mean, if I didn't answer your question.

Thanks,
Sam

Mikey75702

Matt H;198455 wrote: Maybe he is speaking of carrying over an existing Kneedraggers.com username and info? :dunno:
You can do that too.... Down the bottom, click update shipping address..... Then log in with your existing kneedraggers info, it links the two accounts so you are good to go. I found it even shows my old orders.

jimgl3

lemondrop;198341 wrote: NESBA owes me $3000 for getting me amped up the day before a race and having me highside my bike into a tire wall. Ryan, paypal accepted, I will cover the fees. :p
yeah, all nesba admins should be jailed for addicting us to this drug of theirs! it's more addictive than crack! :doh:

Control Rider
N2
Just wanted to say that I'm very pleased with this alliance. Sam's a great guy, has bent over backwards for me and many others with customer service. Also, he has a proven track record of online retail, and that is huge. It's not a cluster.. even on day one it works... The implementation and roll out was done very well. The sites up and running, NESBA sign-in works, and the pricing looks good.

Good job Ryan and Sam.

Also.. coordinating the press release with the rollout was a nice touch ;)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
R9935th;198503 wrote: Just wanted to say that I'm very pleased with this alliance. Sam's a great guy, has bent over backwards for me and many others with customer service. Also, he has a proven track record of online retail, and that is huge. It's not a cluster.. even on day one it works... The implementation and roll out was done very well. The sites up and running, NESBA sign-in works, and the pricing looks good.

Good job Ryan and Sam.

Also.. coordinating the press release with the rollout was a nice touch ;)
I look forward to checking it out when I need stuff. And I always seem to need...stuff..:D