Roll Call: VIR June 1-2

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
pwrstrokediesel;273374 wrote: Hopi g the weather is nice...would be a nice change for me to have a nice weekend. Been raining here the last few.
I'm in Florence, KY...

denbsteph

ADVRacer;272925 wrote: The Sicilian Racing crew will be there with their homeless shelter and circus side show.

Yes Sir, the entire side show circus will be in town................. JACK!!!!! :D

denbsteph

noobinacan;273441 wrote: probably went straight to spam folder.

he he he he he, now that is funny.

When are you rolling in Aman? We can try and save you a spot next to the "circus" if you want? This way you won't have to creep around in the dark to hear/see what's happening....................... :haha:

noobinacan

denbsteph;273455 wrote: he he he he he, now that is funny.

When are you rolling in Aman? We can try and save you a spot next to the "circus" if you want? This way you won't have to creep around in the dark to hear/see what's happening....................... :haha:
:D

RA - memorial day weeekend
VIR-N weekend

denbsteph

noobinacan;273462 wrote: :D

RA - memorial day weeekend
VIR-N weekend

What Time VIR-N?, Friday evening, Saturday morning? Not a whole lot of information going on here on your part........:D

yohoho

In for Sat, maybe Sun too. Looking to meet some more members, stop by and say hi - Black R6 #307

Irish01

steve gould;273614 wrote: Stacy said she is bringing you more espresso Tequlia...
OH HELL NO! Took me 2 days to get that outta my system from the last go round! ,,,,,,,,,,, ok, welllllll maybe a little :) Tell her I said hi bro!

yohoho;273640 wrote:
In for Sat, maybe Sun too. Looking to meet some more members, stop by and say hi - Black R6 #307
Awesome! Definitely be lookin out for ya, I'll be easy to spot, crazy, insane and fast. Most just call me Ruhe! :D