SED Days are LIVE!

damiankelly

Sed

borislav;287472 wrote:
damiankelly;287450 said:
Damian that's blow out from Lightning!!!???
Did they (tuning fork's) took care of you or you had to do it on your own!?
Yes Bo that is the result of the Lightening blowout-- I will give you a full report when it is all over..
Thanks!

apagios

This sounds amazing!!! I am still in B group, but looking forward to these SEDs whenever I can get bumped! Especially if a SED VIR North is worked out for next year, I love that track! Definitely a cool perk of being an I rider, something awesome to look forward too!

Got the Ducati days at VIR North/Full next week on 9/10-11, and just registered for NJMP 9/11-12 (too good a deal to pass up, so blowing off work for the week!), and the 10/21 VIR North $99 Monday. :D

trekuhl

Control Rider
erichmond;287464 wrote: Thanks, Bo - I'll do that. I need all the help I can get on that track. I think I have trouble with some of the lines, my visuals/reference points, body position, etc. The only other issue I can think of - perhaps my balls are just too small to go fast on that track! :(
just dont dress so nice when you come this time... :rolleyes:

Hambone

erichmond;287350 wrote: An additional rider for everyone to practice passing on Wednesday the 25th - I just signed up! ;)

This is my least favorite track - I gotta learn to ride it better and force myself to like it.
Ed! What's up? I'll be there for both days. We'll hook up and ride. Now I'm ready!

erichmond

borislav;287471 wrote: Maybe you should have ball augmentation surgery!;):D
I'm hoping the testicular augmentation occurs naturally through continuing education from the CR's and getting as much seat time as I can afford. ;)

Looking forward to riding with you!

erichmond

trekuhl;287540 wrote: just dont dress so nice when you come this time... :rolleyes:
But my bike likes it when I pick her up after work all dressed up to take her on a track date - it makes her feel special :D

erichmond

Hambone;287554 wrote: Ed! What's up? I'll be there for both days. We'll hook up and ride. Now I'm ready!
Looking forward to riding with you again Mike. It's been a long time!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Hambone;287864 wrote: Yeah Vinny! A slow beast tho! You gonna be there?
You're not slow and besides it's not totally about speed, you're a consistent, smooth rider. I'm there Wednesday and I'll grab you for some laps if you're not too tired... ;)

Hambone

Great! Let's hope for a nice clean track with no oil stains this time.

I hadn't even considered the whole fatigue thing. I hope i am not biting off more than I can chew by being greedy. I'll hit the gym a little harder and see how that works for me.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Speaking with Markbuilt yesterday he plans to attend this event, no better day to get your suspension dialed in.

Kruizen

Control Rider
I wish they would have opened these up a lot earlier in the season. I would have been loved to fit them into the season game plan but 3 weeks prior to the event just doesn't work.

Pseudolus

1 FROSTY COLD, extra large 12 ounce beer for anyone that signs up for the Wednesday SED NJMP date, starting now! :D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Kruizen;288755 wrote: I wish they would have opened these up a lot earlier in the season. I would have been loved to fit them into the season game plan but 3 weeks prior to the event just doesn't work.
That probably contributed to a low sign up. Not everyone can take off work with just two-three weeks' notice.

I love the SEDs, though. I've been to several in the past, and you get more track time than you know what to do with.

If anyone is on the fence, sign up. If we don't support these Skills Days, they'll stop offering them. And that would be a shame, as they are great learning days

z064life

HondaGalToo;288780 wrote: That probably contributed to a low sign up. Not everyone can take off work with just two-three weeks' notice.

I love the SEDs, though. I've been to several in the past, and you get more track time than you know what to do with.

If anyone is on the fence, sign up. If we don't support these Skills Days, they'll stop offering them. And that would be a shame, as they are great learning days
Id love to, but with it being middle of the week and I'm there sunday/monday with some new riders, I can't swing that one