Sooo who is in and who is not........

dickiedoo

I'm in this year running all the 600 classes I can.

vinny337;297479 wrote: Pat,
Vin is in! I've never raced before, I've only done mockups which I hear is equally or very close to racing. It's going to be a fun time for sure…:agree:
Holly hell, some poor yellow plates are never going to see you coming. Glad I'm not running the B classes.
:eek:
Welcome to the madness. :D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
dickiedoo;297630 wrote: I'm in this year running all the 600 classes I can.

Holly hell, some poor yellow plates are never going to see you coming. Glad I'm not running the B classes.
:eek:
Welcome to the madness. :D
Thank you Ryan and yes I'm looking very forward to racing a couple rounds…gotta work on my hole shot. :doh:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ceptorman;297647 wrote: Good luck Vinny.
Thanks Bill, I hear so many good things about racing :agree:

Myers;297648 wrote:
Good Luck Vin man!! represent well sir!!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Bro! I wish you could roll with me…

Quickone4u

Count me in for the very first time this year as well. Planning to run the VIR round with WERA. Been wanting to do this for a long time!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
It's official, I've received my race license today in the mail today. I'll start the preregister process...:cool:

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Tossed around the idea of running CCS and WERA this year. Once I planned out the budget for 2014, I decided it would be best to stay with one org so I am staying with WERA. This still allows me to do a number of track days which is nice for riding at 60-75% and not worried about all out all the time.

Next yr I get to run the seniors classes too...lol

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
steve gould;299946 wrote: Vin,
Are you going to Roebling in March? I just sent off for my license and that will be my first event.
Cool, good to see you make it out you fast summa b*&ch. :D I think I'm going to race at CMP in March, I'm in the MA region.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;299973 wrote: Tossed around the idea of running CCS and WERA this year. Once I planned out the budget for 2014, I decided it would be best to stay with one org so I am staying with WERA. This still allows me to do a number of track days which is nice for riding at 60-75% and not worried about all out all the time.

Next yr I get to run the seniors classes too...lol
Haha You're still a young'ing…:D

steve gould

vinny337;299978 wrote: Cool, good to see you make it out you fast summa b*&ch. :D I think I'm going to race at CMP in March, I'm in the MA region.
Lol..I'm doing MA too. I think Roebling is part of the ma schedule. Have you ever been to CMP? We should put together when you come down.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
steve gould;299980 wrote: Lol..I'm doing MA too. I think Roebling is part of the ma schedule. Have you ever been to CMP? We should put together when you come down.
Cool, your in the MA!! I've never been to CMP, great idea about pitting together. :agree: I'll definitely let you know before I make my way down south.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
steve gould;299980 wrote: Lol..I'm doing MA too. I think Roebling is part of the ma schedule. Have you ever been to CMP? We should put together when you come down.
I just checked the schedule and there is no CMP in March ~ it's in April :doh: so we'll see you then.:cool:

bmrboy

Geez ... with all this racing talk going on .... Do they have a class for Real Senior citizens ????? 60 and over ??? :D
I wouldn't mind getting out there and mixing it up with a bunch of old Farts like myself .... HAHAHAHA

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
bmrboy;299994 wrote: Geez ... with all this racing talk going on .... Do they have a class for Real Senior citizens ????? 60 and over ??? :D
I wouldn't mind getting out there and mixing it up with a bunch of old Farts like myself .... HAHAHAHA
Mike my man, age is nothing but a number…:agree: