Sooo who is in and who is not........

steve gould

Kruizen;300098 wrote: So let's change this up a little. What class(es) is/are everyone running?
I'm doing Formula 40, GTO, Unlimited GP and Unlimited superbike. I just filled out my entry form for Roebling and getting ready to fax it it! I have signed up for a Cornerspin school this weekend to try to learn some stuff and lose some cobwebs but the snow might alter those plans!

Anyone thinking about running the Team Challenge race at Roebling?

matt2212

steve gould;300144 wrote: I'm doing Formula 40, GTO, Unlimited GP and Unlimited superbike. I just filled out my entry form for Roebling and getting ready to fax it it! I have signed up for a Cornerspin school this weekend to try to learn some stuff and lose some cobwebs but the snow might alter those plans!

Anyone thinking about running the Team Challenge race at Roebling?

Steve, yellow plates?

If so I'm not going near any of those races

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knut

Control Rider
I'm doing F40 (why can't they have a F50 ??). GTO and super bike unlimited. White plate........;)

/Patrick

bmrboy

knut;300051 wrote: Mike, I'm sure I'm older than all of you here, and I'm racing.
You will never regret trying it. I only regret I did not started earlier in life.

I'll do my first this you at CMP with CCS.

/Patrick
Please, let me elaborate , I have Raced plenty !!!! :D back in the early 70's , Actually won quite a few , even made expert .. That was 30+ years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would like to think I'm still brave enough ..... I survived 'B' group & trying to work out
of 'I' group , but I keep my fingers crossed & try to stay on the humble side of things .... :popcorn:

knut

Control Rider
YEAY. Then we are about same age. Come out and play with us old boys. :)
We can have our own F50 race class.. :eek:

/P

bmrboy;300158 wrote: Please, let me elaborate , I have Raced plenty !!!! :D back in the early 70's , Actually won quite a few , even made expert .. That was 30+ years ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would like to think I'm still brave enough ..... I survived 'B' group & trying to work out
of 'I' group , but I keep my fingers crossed & try to stay on the humble side of things .... :popcorn:

bmrboy

knut;300164 wrote: YEAY. Then we are about same age. Come out and play with us old boys. :)
We can have our own F50 race class.. :eek:

/P
I'll be 61 yrs. young .............. in June !! And you ??????????????????

What's an F50 ??? Is that a new kind of HUM-ROUND !!!!!!

knut

Control Rider
54 years young :dunno:

Well, they have Formula40 for riders over 40 years. So why not F50 for us mature guys :eek:

/P

bmrboy;300165 wrote: I'll be 61 yrs. young .............. in June !! And you ??????????????????

What's an F50 ??? Is that a new kind of HUM-ROUND !!!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
knut;300149 wrote: I'm doing F40 (why can't they have a F50 ??). GTO and super bike unlimited. White plate........;)

/Patrick
I'm down with the F50…:cool:

bmrboy

vinny337;300170 wrote: I'm down with the F50…:cool:
Do tell Vinny ...... are you in that age group ???? :dunno:

Seriously Guys .... realistically , for me to get back into racing , I'd need a baby sitter , I mean a guy like ..... Chuck !!!!

A good teacher, advisor , someone that would help build confidence , to be a better rider ....
And someone to boot me in the Ass .... throttle on right !! STOP YOUR WHINING !! NOW GET OUT THERE A GO LIKE HELL !!

Do you think I could get sponsored from GERITOL or DEPENDS ???????????????????

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
The old wrinkly balls racing classes should be fun. Looking forward to watching. Pre-registering for middleweight superbike, GP, super sport, heavy weight superbike, super sport and the GTU tomorrow.