Speed shifting

borgNSR

I've been doing clutchless upshifts, with the occasional downshift on a fair number of bikes since 1985, before I finally got a bike last year with a nice QS. In the last 15 years alone, I blew up just about exactly zero transmissions doing that, but admittedly had probably triple that number of seriously damaged, yet barely working transmissions and clutches.

But it is clear that the lens of BN's ambition is a far superior instrument of analysis and insight compared to anyone's experience, because I didn't realize the long term damage I had done to myself, until I found out all those years had totally f-d up the nerves in my right arm. Because even with the QS now, my wrist keeps twitching every time I go for the shift. Every time. Can't seem to stop it. Its like I have a cross connected nerve from my left anke to my right wrist. Idiot doctors don't listen to me when I tell them I have a serious problem, even when I show them the cold hard TPS data, won't MRI it, won't operate, won't even write me a weed prescription.

Please send prayers.

VState60

borgNSR;273184 wrote: I've been doing clutchless upshifts, with the occasional downshift on a fair number of bikes since 1985, before I finally got a bike last year with a nice QS. In the last 15 years alone, I blew up just about exactly zero transmissions doing that, but admittedly had probably triple that number of seriously damaged, yet barely working transmissions and clutches.

But it is clear that the lens of BN's ambition is a far superior instrument of analysis and insight compared to anyone's experience, because I didn't realize the long term damage I had done to myself, until I found out all those years had totally f-d up the nerves in my right arm. Because even with the QS now, my wrist keeps twitching every time I go for the shift. Every time. Can't seem to stop it. Its like I have a cross connected nerve from my left anke to my right wrist. Idiot doctors don't listen to me when I tell them I have a serious problem, even when I show them the cold hard TPS data, won't MRI it, won't operate, won't even write me a weed prescription.

Please send prayers.

You, sir, win the Internet.

bmrboy

Taylorr6;270947 wrote: Man, I'm w/ Fitz. Don't stop posting. This s!&t is great. Hee hee. :) no lie this just made my day. Thank's you guy's rock.

Haven't been on the forum lately ...... BUT !!! This is sheet is funny ...... :wow: :dunno:
Late night TV .... Wouldn't be the same ..... :idea: :haha::haha::haha: