Summit Pt.- Aug 1/2/3- You in?

FaceRace98

I rode main yesterday and must say its in pretty bad shape. The conditions have degraded a lot from the last time i was there 3 weeks ago. The concrete in 1 isn't so bad once you get used to it. Turns 1,3,5.6,9, & 10 all have torn up pavement with bumbs and sealer. If you stay on-line you can avoid hitting most of the really bad parts. It took me a couple of sessions to adjust my lines and gain confidence.
Overall I still had a blast out there found the track to have plenty of grip. It's just sad to see a track go from brand new pavement to complete shit in less than 2 years.

Tony A

Billsv/R6;72605 wrote: WARNING if you ride sat. watch that Tony A guy he's a sand bagger and runs one of those cheater bikes. .)
But are you riding or just gonna stay home and whine:saythat:

Revvin' Evan

In for Saturday. getting faced courtesy of Natty Boh Saturday night and Sunday:cheers::puke:

Gardy - get your stuff together and come out!

Jiggy

Control Rider
Revvin' Evan;72856 wrote: In for Saturday. getting faced courtesy of Natty Boh Saturday night and Sunday:cheers::puke:
Now I know I wont be the slowest guy on the track. Thanks Evan.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Tony A;72840 wrote: But are you riding or just gonna stay home and whine:saythat:
Yeah, what Tony said.......you in or not?

I'm in for Saturday but looks like I'll be on a loaner bike.

Revvin' Evan

Jiggy;72881 wrote: Now I know I wont be the slowest guy on the track. Thanks Evan.
Well, looks like you will be. Sorry I can't boost your ego more then it is. I'm out.

Takin' the track bike stuntin' on Sunday. :saythat:

Twiztedjester55

Revvin' Evan;73092 wrote: Well, looks like you will be. Sorry I can't boost your ego more then it is. I'm out.

Takin' the track bike stuntin' on Sunday. :saythat:
Stunting voids your Ohlins warranty.

and your gay.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Revvin' Evan;72856 wrote: Gardy - get your stuff together and come out!
JGardy_781;73400 wrote:
In...

I like how Evan gets people to come out to the track and then bails to go stunting. Have a squidlicious time, dont forget your jean cutoff shorts and flipflops. While you are over at the stunt spot, maybe you should look for your 'speed'......your attempts at finding it on the racetrack have come up empty. :nutkick:

Twiztedjester55

I thought about posting something similar but erred on the side of discretion, I don't know how much more Evans mental state can take before he totally cracks