Summit Pt.- Aug 1/2/3- You in?

Jiggy

Control Rider
Bluenvy;73544 wrote: that would be a good idea for you as well
Justin "TyrannoSotdorus", how many bikes have you totaled on the track? Exactly..... :shutit: My goal here is to lure Evan back to the track with public humiliation and social awkwardness.

Bluenvy

Jiggy;73550 wrote: Justin "TyrannoSotdorus", how many bikes have you totaled on the track? Exactly..... :shutit: My goal here is to lure Evan back to the track with public humiliation and social awkwardness.
tyrannosotdorus, lmao thats actually i good one! :congrats: and i've only totalled one.

id seriosuly come but im leaving wednesday to go to nashville for 2 night trackdays at nashville superspeedway, so i have to bail on this if i want to make the last 3 wera rounds.
you'll see my tail section soon enough :second:

Revvin' Evan

Jiggy;73472 wrote: I like how Evan gets people to come out to the track and then bails to go stunting. Have a squidlicious time, dont forget your jean cutoff shorts and flipflops. While you are over at the stunt spot, maybe you should look for your 'speed'......your attempts at finding it on the racetrack have come up empty. :nutkick:
Maybe if I had a sweet job and made 6 figures like you I could go to all the track days and races I wanted to. My bad, I'm just a drywall guy who isn't getting any overtime this year.

Twiztedjester55;73555 wrote: John, you and Justin should compare podium stories. Oh wait he hasn't gotten a podium yet has he oops.
Twiztedjester55;73156 wrote:
Stunting voids your Ohlins warranty.

and your gay.
For being a B group lifer, you sure talk a lot of shit.

fuck off, both of you

Bluenvy

Twiztedjester55;73555 wrote: John, you and Justin should compare podium stories. Oh wait he hasn't gotten a podium yet has he oops.
he got it in a CCS race that i wasnt in. thats like placing at the special olympics

Twiztedjester55

Revvin' Evan;73572 wrote: Maybe if I had a sweet job and made 6 figures like you I could go to all the track days and races I wanted to. My bad, I'm just a drywall guy who isn't getting any overtime this year.

For being a B group lifer, you sure talk a lot of shit.

fuck off, both of you
Well that's a little unneccesary:(

Fastguy

With the Wera races going on this weekend at Main, will camping as usual be allowed for riders wishes to get to the track early (Sunday evening) for the trackday at Main on Monday?

Jiggy

Control Rider
Congrats on the wins Katie and team (Drew).

:first::second::first: congrats, enjoy drinking from your Crump Cups tonight

Brandon

wahoo.. i was in.. i left about 2 sessions early because I was about to end myself from B group this afternoon...

I had a good morning though.. :)

Blazer35

I wanted to say a quick "Thanks" to everyone I met this weekend. It was my first event and my bike started having some troubles halfway through my first session and never came back all of the way:banghead:, but I still had a blast. A special thanks to Geoff for helping me in diagnosing my bike and working with me all day. It was a great time and I look forward to coming out again.

I also see that I have A LOT of work to do as there are some really fast people out there.:adore: