Trackwraps

JU190

What if you wrap your gas tank but also want to have stomp grips. Can you stick the stomp grips on top of the trackwraps?

Drewbie

Yes. You can put tank grips over top of it. Katie and I both have grips on top of our wraps. There is a good chance it will tear the vinyl if you remove the grips though.

Trimmed Jennis

I tried to email trackwraps the other day about a possible design but never got a response... does their "contact" info on the website work?

nrcooled

I was able to get in touch with them very easily. You may just need to give it some time. The shipping was insanely fast so they are on top of things.

BTW - I high-sided the wraps at Summit Main and I'm positive that they held the plastics together :p

Trimmed Jennis

That's good to hear...

I emailed them about 3 or 4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I'm not worried about it, i just would like to know if they can do a certain design... if they can i'll probably wrap the entire bike in it.

Trimmed Jennis

AWESOME!!! These guys are great helped me out great... getting the Funds together and then i'll post up a picture of the bike with the new wrap on it!

meganogin

Has anyone tried one of the solid colors, to change the entire bike color? As an alternative to paint or cheap chinese fairings.

Nexus

Is anyone able to do this in the Midwest preferably close to if not in Chicago? :) I saw the vids and stretching the wrap out with a torch doesn't look that easy to me.

keller34

i was wondering if i gave you a design would you be able to do the print and if so how much more would it be??

JayhawkInDC

Is anyone able to do this in the Midwest preferably close to if not in Chicago? I saw the vids and stretching the wrap out with a torch doesn't look that easy to me.
I did a product review of trackwraps for Trackday Magazine, the story is linked below, but the basic story is that if you can get an extra set of hands and have even the slightest bit of common sense you can do this on your own.

FWIW, I didn't use a torch. I very sparingly used a hair dryer.

http://www.trackdaymag.com/Articles/Trackwraps--The-Stick-On-Paintjob.aspx

Ron P

I'm loking into doing my Buell's track plastics in Trackwraps. I could do black like the current paint scheme or go carbon fiber. Mark estimated that 2 wraps should cover the bike, so it's cheaper than a paint job.