Wera @ beaverun virgin

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Apr 15, 2009
Beaver, PA
Hey guys just looking for and words of advice, this coming weekend at beaverun I am talking the dive into racing. And also is there gonna be any fellow nesbians out there this weekend who might be able to help show me the ropes.

Yank 521

Control Rider
Jul 12, 2008
i will be there all weekend from friday evening til sunday evening. if you get a chance stop up by the bathroom at the blue van and i will give you some of the papers to fill out. i have some extra's.
they call me yank

slowpoke

May 18, 2009
pajixxer;133814 wrote: Hey guys just looking for and words of advice, this coming weekend at beaverun I am talking the dive into racing. And also is there gonna be any fellow nesbians out there this weekend who might be able to help show me the ropes.
Advice? Watch your step going up on the podium:D

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Apr 15, 2009
Beaver, PA
thanks guys I will be sure to find all of you guys and stop and b.s. I may even try and pit next to some of ya, I'll probly come in on friday evening. I'm gonna have some people coming to help me in the pits but I will be coming as a solo rider.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Jul 14, 2008
York, PA
I'll be in one of the garages. Arriving late Friday night, if you have any questions or need a hand, come and grab me. Yank (and crew) should be up on the hill too so just look for the NESBA stickers and we'll get you sorted out. It can be a little chaotic your first weekend so stop by if you have any questions or need help. see you up there.

Mike Moore

Jul 14, 2008
Door #1....Stop by the bathroom, see the guy in the kidnapping van, he has some papers to fill out and btw his name is yank :notsure:

or

Door #2....See some guy named Jiggy who is known for his colonoscopy story. :notsure:

Maybe you should stay away from the hill!
;) Listen to these guys they will keep you on the right track.

Best of luck on your first day.

rk97

Jul 13, 2008
i might have to stop by and observe this...

What races are you thinking of running, Brad? Solo 20 and C superstock? More?

Jiggy

Control Rider
Jul 14, 2008
York, PA
mamoore996;134255 wrote: Door #1....Stop by the bathroom, see the guy in the kidnapping van, he has some papers to fill out and btw his name is yank :notsure:

or

Door #2....See some guy named Jiggy who is known for his colonoscopy story. :notsure:

Maybe you should stay away from the hill!

well.....he did put "virgin" in the Subject line of the thread. I got all worked up.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Apr 15, 2009
Beaver, PA
rk97;134300 wrote: i might have to stop by and observe this...

What races are you thinking of running, Brad? Solo 20 and C superstock? More?
I'm loadin up for the first weekend, B & C superbike & superstock on sunday and the solo 20 on saturday. So I will have 5 races total for the weekend.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Apr 15, 2009
Beaver, PA
Jiggy;134337 wrote: well.....he did put "virgin" in the Subject line of the thread. I got all worked up.
maybe I will keep myself locked up in the trailer when not on the bike:wow:

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Apr 15, 2009
Beaver, PA
I crashed out in the solo 20 after leading for a while, lost the front in turn 4, I was unecesarily pushing it had a pretty nice lead goin into the last quarter of the race DNF on that one, after going to the e.r. saturday night to get my hand put back together. And have terrible grid starts in all of my races I got 6th C superstock & super bike, a 5th in B superbike and 3rd in B superstock. Overall a pretty good first weekend, my hand is f'd up though. and im pissed I lost the solo due to rookie mistake. But i got a top three and more importantly some points so I won't be gridded up dead last next time.

rk97

Jul 13, 2008
sorry to hear about the crash, but at least you and the bike went back together for the Sunday races. A podium with a busted up hand is something to be proud of.

Is it safe to assume most of the hand damage is cosmetic (and painful), but doesn't really prohibit function too much? Did your glove fail?