Wera @ beaverun virgin

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
ya i had low end alpinestars gloves, they split on the seams and took my first nuckle down to the bone. I really basically rode yesterday with my middle finger and thumb for a throttle brake combo. I have surgery on it later this afternoon....

I did what they always say not to, I held onto the bike and tried to steer in into the grass while sliding so it went in straight and didn't flip, the bike got away unscathed. but i payed for it on my hand. I have a vid of the crash from some people standing on the fence watching... ill need to put it on youtube here shortly

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
36786_10100359537575704_9360070_71156676_418900_n.jpg

Dave561

Control Rider
Yikes. Looks like a lot of blood. Sorry about the off, but congrats on getting back out there and some good finishes despite the obvious pain

alphamale

pajixxer;135550 wrote: I crashed out in the solo 20 after leading for a while, lost the front in turn 4, I was unecesarily pushing it had a pretty nice lead goin into the last quarter of the race DNF on that one, after going to the e.r. saturday night to get my hand put back together. And have terrible grid starts in all of my races I got 6th C superstock & super bike, a 5th in B superbike and 3rd in B superstock. Overall a pretty good first weekend, my hand is f'd up though. and im pissed I lost the solo due to rookie mistake. But i got a top three and more importantly some points so I won't be gridded up dead last next time.
You are ridiculous through the 2nd kink and into the carousel. Impressive. You did damage to my ego. Good work this weekend. I think I would probably drop two seconds off my time if I went through that section like that. ha ha.

I finished 6th in the Solo, 4th in the C Superbike, 7th in the C Superstock, I have no clue about what position I came in in the B Superstock (lost my nerve because my tires were GONE!).

P.S. Note to self, 1 Solo, 6 sprint races, and 8 practice sessions is a little too much for a set of Dunlop GPA 211 Mediums.

Grids were big this weekend!

rk97

damn dude, you ride faster with 7 digits than I can with 10...

be sure to post up after surgery when the happy-pills kick in. I'm thinking you'll get some pretty strong stuff.

now if you'll excuse me, I have to go shop for better gloves :eek:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Held Phantoms for the win....however, considering the weight of your bike was pushing down on your hand as it slid, not sure what glove would hold up against that...

Seems as though Beaver has a very abrasive surface. Buddy of mine went down last weekend and he no longer has half of his palm....

congrats on the top 3 finish.

slowpoke

top 3 on that stock suspension is impressive. oh yeah, the having only 7 fingers thing was pretty amazing too.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
slowpoke;135625 wrote: top 3 on that stock suspension is impressive. oh yeah, the having only 7 fingers thing was pretty amazing too.
I agree. Very impressive. Kind of like a "championship lap" drill only for real.

Yank 521

Control Rider
sorry to hear about that brad, was wondering why u was not out that evening. heal up quick and was good to meet you. don't be a stranger. i 8th in the middle weight solo, and a 2nd in the heavy weight solo in the rain, lol. lost to the great ryan monatti. was a fun race though. both c races got 8th and the formula 1 race took 2nd. overall didn't ride as well as i wanted 2 but still was happy with my weekend. now summit point 4 of july weekend, oh yea.