What does your bike number mean?

RICK211

my was the amount i pay for my first day n member ship , the day i became a memeber with the club !!! looking back now its been all fun n good times :rolleyes: :D

dbakerpa

mike27;160361 wrote: Small world. I was married on 11/11 and 11/11/11 will be my 5th. anniversary too. I chose that date because I have seen 11:11 on a clock just about every day since I was a sophmore in high school.
JC!! - is this an episode of freekin Monk?

cartmen34

34 - Back when I was racing MX in high school it was the number of national pro Ezra Lusk. He was on a Suzuki, I rode an RM125 at the time, so I figured what the hey. It stuck.

ftlbs

number

29-Number of years I have been married! I've been informed I won't have to worry about changing it to 30 next year:doh:

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
slowpoke;162031 wrote: Dave's got a point -- 20 years Lou??? and that's all you got?:poorguy:
Man does have skills

oldlady.jpg

Amac955

I had a Daytona 955 Centennial Street bike when I first rode the track. I never rode on the track but 3 SV650s and an R6 have sported the nine-fity-five over the last 7 years!

B-0742.jpg

bigkaley

Control Rider
Bought my first track bike in '05 from Southeast Asst. Director (at the time) Dave "Limey" Terry. It was an '01 GSX-R 750. He still had his number "940" on the front when I picked the bike up. When I got home, I was trying to figure out what number I would use.... so I peeled the 4 off. Worked for me since I graduated in '90. Not as interesting of a story as the rest of you guys have.....:notsure:

zedpilot

152- the model of the first airplane that I flew solo in, Cessna 152.

Didn't crash it, so I thought that might be a good number for the track...:dunno:

vanbreezy

My number is my birthday. My brother started track days first he picked his birthday so i did the same thing. :agree: 710