What does your bike number mean?

Gorecki

zedpilot;162906 wrote: Didn't crash it, so I thought that might be a good number for the track...:dunno:
You know as they say
A good landing is one you can walk away from. A great landing is one you can use the plane again!
:D

I soloed in Skyhawk 26499. :cool:

Never thought of using four niner niner as a number. :doh:

AU_R1

35, 3 of 5, 3rd of 5 brothers. That's right! There are 4 other fools out there JUST like me!

sloppy

My anniversary and oldest son's birthday are on the 15th, my other son is on the 8th,158. I also picked up a nice superstition of riding with a power ranger keychain my son gave me when he was 3 (10 years ago). First time I rode without it was my first crash...:doh:

Gonzo511

sloppy;163875 wrote: My anniversary and oldest son's birthday are on the 15th, my other son is on the 8th,158. I also picked up a nice superstition of riding with a power ranger keychain my son gave me when he was 3 (10 years ago). First time I rode without it was my first crash...:doh:
Get it back on there man.

smoove

Girlfriend's Initials; SI.
Changed after Jordan saw his number crappily placed on my bike with electrical tape.

tiggen

kawaholic;160137 wrote: i went with #11 because whiskey 11 was my call sign on the radio for work a few years ago. when i got my dirt bike one of the guys i ride with said i had to put a number on it. i wasn't creative enough to think of my wedding anniversary or my wife's birthday so 11 it was. when i joined nesba and had to pick a number i just went with what i was already running on the dirt bike.
151 was my call sign at a summer job at a golf course growing up. Actually it was the call sign for all the "front men" (the cart jockeys, range pickers, and bag handlers rolled into one); only the higher-ups had their own numbers.

greeny

smoove;163904 wrote: Girlfriend's Initials; SI.
Changed after Jordan saw his number crappily placed on my bike with electrical tape.
LOL i said it was alright, but i appreciate the gesture :cheers:

i'm sure it doesn't hurt that you get bonus points with the GF, either ;)

JonnyZ!

8 and 88 have certain symbolic importance in Asian culture

I thought it little pretentious to run a single number

Can't get happier than on a bike

88 Means I only have to buy 8's to do the number plates and if I burn off a side.........there's always 8's layin around somewhere ;)

bugmn20

Number 20 because when I was 16 I thought it would be cool to get my HS grad year (2000) on my license plates. I applied for bugmn00 but the DMV gave me bugmn20. Also the number i used for sports in high school and college. The number became my favorite number and has just stuck.