World Superbike!!

snikwad

i'll tell u what. Kagyama is one scarey looking mawfuka. Dude looks like a monster canibal, like he eats mawfukaz for dinner. lol

jasonhise

snikwad;39484 wrote: i'll tell u what. Kagyama is one scarey looking mawfuka. Dude looks like a monster canibal, like he eats mawfukaz for dinner. lol
Amen to that...I guess I forgot how he looked, it's been so long since he was on the podium...

snikwad

jasonhise;39494 wrote: Amen to that...I guess I forgot how he looked, it's been so long since he was on the podium...
he wasnt on podium, that was haga, they showed kagyama in the pits before race 2. dude its monster looking.

minman26

Leave it to SPEED to miss both lead changes during commercials.

Why do we have to wait until Tues for race 2?

dmb367

snikwad;39501 wrote: at the time, no, and he still didnt fare well, moron.
Exactly, so STFU until you see why he finished where he did before you pass judgement on him.

snikwad

dmb367;39503 wrote: Exactly, so STFU until you see why he finished where he did before you pass judgement on him.
Go fuk yourself bitch. if the guy didnt finish well, he didnt fare well. its that simple. its not judgment, its a fact, he didnt win, so he didnt fare well you illiterate fuk. so you STFU bitch.

dmb367

snikwad;39504 wrote: Go fuk yourself bitch. if the guy didnt finish well, he didnt fare well. its that simple. its not judgment, its a fact, he didnt win, so he didnt fare well you illiterate fuk. so you STFU bitch.

hahaha awesome! How old are you? You rationalize like a four year old, and argue almost as good as one. Have a good day bud :D

snikwad

dmb367;39505 wrote: hahaha awesome! How old are you? You rationalize like a four year old, and argue almost as good as one. Have a good day bud :D
oh, excuse me oh great mature and wise one. fuk you.

dmb367

dmb367;39505 wrote: hahaha awesome! How old are you? You rationalize like a four year old, and argue almost as good as one. Have a good day bud :D
and here's the judgement clown, you need me to spell it out for ya!?!?

snikwad;39339 wrote:
. . . big surprize . . .

jasonhise

snikwad;39495 wrote: he wasnt on podium, that was haga, they showed kagyama in the pits before race 2. dude its monster looking.
I thought it was Haga, Neiukerchner (or however it's spelt) and then Kagayama in the first race??? If it wasn't, who was the Japanese dude that took 3rd???:dunno:

snikwad

jasonhise;39511 wrote: I thought it was Haga, Neiukerchner (or however it's spelt) and then Kagayama in the first race??? If it wasn't, who was the Japanese dude that took 3rd???:dunno:
oh yeah, my bad, i wasnt paying attention to the 3rd place.

jasonhise

Thanks for stopping me from thinking I was an idiot...or just getting old!!!
I was thinking, "damn, I just watched that race and already forgot who the hell won."