Search results

1. BigCountry1125

2011 BMW s1000rr $9,995

2011 BMW S1000rr, Fast bike and handles awesome. Clean and clear title, no speed sensor so clock reads 0 miles. Ive had it 4 years, maybe 10 weekends a year. I was a track bike since day 1, but I have never raced it. no street plastics or lights, suspension set up for 240lbs...
  2. BigCountry1125

2000 R6 track bike

2000 Yamaha R6 Bike had a bad motor and sat for a while. Bought a motor of eBay with 5k miles and replaced it. Also new chain, sprockets, coils and needle seats in carbs. The bike runs excellent and will make an excellent track bike for a beginner on a budget. The bike will be sold with a...
  3. BigCountry1125

6x10 Enclosed Trailer

Haulmark 6x10 enclosed trailer fully insulated new tires, rims, and bearings Including tire rack Down sizing back to a truck bed for the year SOLD
  4. BigCountry1125

Pitbull trailer restraint wide model for Buell 1125

Wide model Pitbull trailer restraint Almost brand new, base plate and clamps never used $250 Steve Scubarc51@yahoo dot com 219-406-3837
  5. BigCountry1125

2009 ZX6R Kawasaki

2009 zx6r race ready for sale. Full akropovic system Pc5 w/ secondary fuel module & quick shifter Full Ohlins suspension 30 mil kit & ttx Vortex rear sets Nissan master from BMW s1000r New front verserah pads Vortex 520 chain and sprockets Catalyst composite body work Vortex sliders...
  6. BigCountry1125

Chicago area to Beaver run?

Anyone headed to Beaver run passing through the south Chicago area? With an open motorcycle spot for the ride home? For some cash?
  7. BigCountry1125

2009 Buell 1125cr

2009 Buell 1125cr streetbike. One owner, bought new April 2009 Jardine cf slip on Race ecu Adjustable pegs Shorty levers Integrated tail light Straight handlebar kit (also stock clubman bars) Hid low beam 6060 miles This bike is a blast to ride! The front tire doesn't like to stay on the...
  8. BigCountry1125

All new forks or 30 mil kit?

What are the extras you get for getting all new forks vs just the 30 mil kit in stock forks? --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tti4o0
  9. BigCountry1125

NESBA Bash?????

No nesba bash this year at Durty Nelies???? Anyone have any info?
  10. BigCountry1125

2003 gsxr 750

2003 Gsxr 750 Penske double-clicker rear shock ohlins 25 mil w/ .95 springs Suspension refreshed this summer by Superbike suspension currently set up for 240# rider Hyper pro steering dampner Shark skins body work Ti- force full system w/ power commander Vortex rear-sets Vortex clip ons Vortex...
  11. BigCountry1125

Road America this Sunday? Who's coming...

Thinking of making Mom upset this year. So who is down for Sunday? It looks by the weather we are good to go! Wide open track if not many sign up :D
  12. BigCountry1125

Putnam Crashes?

There were a few crashes at Putnam this weekend, just wondering if they know what went wrong? :dunno::popcorn: T10 in I group last session on sunday and in the middle of the front straight in the B group on Sunday?
  13. BigCountry1125

A couple laps at Putnam with an unhappy ending

Just got done editing a video for Mike27. A couple laps at Putnam 8/15 I group. Got to love turn 7 at Putnam! heres the footage: http://www.vimeo.com/14279052
  14. BigCountry1125

Is this a proper pass for I group?

This is the feed from my camera In I group Aug. 14th at Putnam Park. Was this a Illeagal pass? PS. Thanks for the sore leg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4pU494w4I
  15. BigCountry1125

WTB Putnam I group aug 14th-15th

Just wondering if anyone cant make it this weekend, i would gladly buy them from you to save some money for both of us.
  16. BigCountry1125

Pirelli Superbike Pro Tire Pressures?

Just got a fresh set of Pirelli Superbike Pro Tires, Anyone know the running pressures? riding Mid-west tracks :dunno:
  17. BigCountry1125

anyone running the new pirelli trackday slick?

Almost time for new tires on my track bike, anyone running the new Perelli track day slicks that don't require warmers? Any feedback would be great. :wow:
  18. BigCountry1125

Be ware of Sea Foam

Dont ever let someone you are buying a bike from tell you they used sea foam as stabilizer and thats why it is smoking a little bit. and it doesnt use any oil :rtfm: I learned my lesson.... Now I am Paying for it... FML
  19. BigCountry1125

Be ware of buying a used Track Bike

Thanks Marshall for all the great input.. Ive heard all the stories of "the Marshall" Man what a great guy! I learned so much from him while he try to set up my "gem of a buy" lol...new track bike. First.. The paint job is pretty sweet, but thats about as far as it got. Marshall looked it...
  20. BigCountry1125

Need seasoned advice 600 or 1000?

I am currently in the market for a track day only bike. I was going to start looking for a 600 track bike. Ive done 4 track days now on my 09 buell 1125cr but dont want to lay it down on the track. I know the faster i get the more likely im going to hit the ground, and i dont want to repair...