arai vs. agv helmets

realyamr1

And the carbone kevlar woven matt shell is a multidirectional shell which keeps the energy of the impact away from the head and brain

realyamr1

Lmao. I like them both and think they r the best money can buy. But yeah reseach then buy what u find is best for u.

realyamr1

And by the way i like talking bout anything motorcycle and motorcycle safety so sorry for alll the post. I got bored at work. Lol

trailmug

I guess I need a little help in understanding what "technology" you pay for.. everybody wraps expanded polystyrene around your head with a polycarbonate or resin/fiber shell. I remember after doing some reading thinking that polycarbonate was the way I wanted to go. If you want to do a whole lot of reading, there's stuff out there like: http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/gearbox/motorcycle_helmet_review/index.html

IMO, with a "cheaper" helmet, you're more likely to go "hmm.. I should replace that" after a spill or accidental drop to the pavement.

gsxr11

crewnutz;157321 wrote: I dont know where youre spending $700 for an Arai but youre getting ripped off!

where are you getting your info that youre wearing the same helmet Troy Corser wears? also where are you getting your info that other manufacturers sell inferior helmets compared to what their sponsored riders wear? just curious.......

every corisa v i look at for 2010 and 2011 is 800.00 shit where are u getting urs from can i get the hook up????:idea:

realyamr1

the shark rsr2 shell is made of multidirectional carbone fiber kevlar woven matt and shark has what shark call shark fins in the polycarbonate that are channels that are crumble zones that acts like crumble zones in a car and the shark rsr2 is the only helmet that has this technology the public can buy.

realyamr1

i sold helmet at cycle gear for a living and talked to a lot of people reps from a lot helmet companys and the info im giving is from those reps and research i did on my own

Matt

pic-shark-guad2big.jpg

jeebus, enough already "Mr. House". seriously.

realyamr1

this is a video review of the shark rsr2 it show the shell and the shark fins inside the helmet which and u will see way the helmet has unmatched technology

Matt

here's something not funny.

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=16513

as of this moment you have 38 posts on the NESBA board. 29 of them are in this thread, babbling about shark helmets.

we get it.. you like shark helmets. your opinion has been noted by 512 viewers of this thread. please move on to your next sponsors product in a different thread so we know who to avoid next.

kthxbye.