lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
The SB Image;134222 wrote: Then I think its time to retire that avatar
original.jpg

some random pictures from this weekend
http://thesbimage.com/JunNESBA/index.html

concur..that one looks much better!

mac

Matt H;134175 wrote: Glad you had a good time. And it was ONE blue R1 - two riders, LOL. I stole Buck's ride when he had to leave ;)
ah, ok. thanks to matt and buck. nesba definitely is not a free for all like the other trackdays ive done. other member get a ton of credit too, u guys do a great job of sharing the racetrack. see u in july at the beave

rk97

The crowd has spoken!

Awesome pics as usual, Ray. I especially like when you catch us in T1. Someone actually asked "don't you ever turn left?" :p

No more Derek Zoolander!

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
I am working on some new spots but I need to get permission to build some stands to get a few feet higher.... I need to be about 3 feet higher to shoot from behind the guard rail after turn one and behind the rail in turn 10 (and sadly a longer lens)

slow_honda;134244 wrote: Ray those are some amazing shots as always. Like the new shots you got from this weekend.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
I like the shots I get from the inside of t1 and t10 but its a tuff place to be for large groups because many bikes do not have tail numbers and I can only get 1 shot and get stuck out there for a long time.

inside t10
original.jpg

inside t1
original.jpg

One of the reasons I like going to new tracks is having to find the angels

rk97;134294 wrote: The crowd has spoken!

Awesome pics as usual, Ray. I especially like when you catch us in T1. Someone actually asked "don't you ever turn left?" :p

No more Derek Zoolander!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
The SB Image;134309 wrote: (and sadly a longer lens)
Yeah..... Sara was telling us you need a longer "lens"! :saythat: j/k.... Ray, it was great to see you 2 as always and outstanding photos as always!! I hear Sara is going to try to get the Saturday off from work so you can both stay and drink a few beers with us and maybe have some dinner too!!! See you in July!!!!!

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Ray,

Awesome photos, great quality and effort on your part. IMHO, Ray has some of the best locations and shots you can get. Keep up the good work and good luck with the stands. I am interested to see the new angles.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
damn...guess i will need to make another trip to see my nemesis....let us know when/if you get those stands up!!

STEAKUM

Thanks to everyone!! :) Had an AWSOME time and nice to see old freinds again and get my 'revenge' on da Bever!:wow:
Look forward to the next ime!

vtjballeng

Good people, good food but that track is a curse on J5's trailer. Every one of us had a wreck in that hauler (minor ones) but I had a nasty tumble into t1.... not my style. Repair bills and a solid concussion were the result but I walked away and it could have been worse. Last time I wrecked was 2003 at Beaver Run. I need to get some good voodoo magic going before I come back.

slow_F3

I was waiting for this thread to pop up in mid-atlantic. D'oh.
Anywho, it was nice meeting everyone ... and thanks for the taco feast, it was excellent !

NoBull

vtjballeng;134610 wrote: Good people, good food but that track is a curse on J5's trailer. Every one of us had a wreck in that hauler (minor ones) but I had a nasty tumble into t1.... not my style. Repair bills and a solid concussion were the result but I walked away and it could have been worse. Last time I wrecked was 2003 at Beaver Run. I need to get some good voodoo magic going before I come back.
Ah I had no idea that was you that crashed. I was one of the tall guys that pitted next to you.

vtjballeng

NoBull;135239 wrote: Ah I had no idea that was you that crashed. I was one of the tall guys that pitted next to you.
Mine was the detonated primer gray suzuki with red tank.... was moving and still am moving a little slowly with a shaky horizon reference but it's getting better. Everything else about the weekend was great though, thanks for the food and festivities everyone.