My trackday with SBTT Sunday...

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Emerson;224155 wrote: did someone say PIE?
We had a little Holiday office lunch pig-in Tuesday and there was a pumpkin pie in attendance. I've already had TWO HUGE pieces of pie with so much Ready Whip on it you couldn't see the piece of pie underneath.

LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!

1bad7

D-Zum;224176 wrote: I think we (members from both organizations) dedicate ourselves to Chad Clifton, Bryan Andrews and Mike Moore's collective legacy to never having the helicopter come to any of our events again.
Very well said Sir! :agree:

booboo1

Readfast;224168 wrote: Well, that's what happens when your single! :notsure:
But I have a selection of pies. Same slice every day gets old!:haha: I will have my Pie and eat it too!

mike574

bodell;223848 wrote: You are just plain wrong. Imagine if WERA or CCS opened up the expert grid for anyone who wanted to race regardless of experience..
You do know that WERA/CCS have races where they grid Amatures with experts right. When I got my race licnese there was a guy who never did a track day before took the course and passed and got his licnese. If he wanted to he could have signed up the next day and raced the EX/AM middleweight race.

And since no one said it yet

NESBA SUCKS:p

bodell

mike574;224239 wrote: took the course and passed and got his licnese.
AKA required experience.

Novice riders also are in a separate grid. Additionally, first time racers are considered provisional novices and wear a bright shirt over their leathers for the first couple races. These are not the semantics that I was looking to debate.

bodell

I did my best to put on a show for the cameras...
picture.php

Some put on more of a show...
picture.php

I think the guy at the top right put on the best show...
I think it might have put a little sand on the track, but well worth it for the shot.

The photographer was kick ass though...

ridelater

mike574;224239 wrote: You do know that WERA/CCS have races where they grid Amatures with experts right. When I got my race licnese there was a guy who never did a track day before took the course and passed and got his licnese. If he wanted to he could have signed up the next day and raced the EX/AM middleweight race.

And since no one said it yet

NESBA SUCKS:p
ccs actual does allow for that occurance. ccs also doesn't make the distinction that wera does with orange jerseys. a amt. ccs racer who take the class(never previously being on track) can sign up in the same races as exp. racer. like mike said with two wave ex/am middleweight race etc.....

there people running sub 1.28(njmp-t.b.) and guys doing 1.50+ in the same race. equally crazy.

ERB68

HondaGalToo;224139 wrote: No, the moral of the story is...is it time to eat PIE yet????
Sorry, the pig in me has to quote a woman asking for the PIE eating to begin!!!

Relic

bodell;224254 wrote: AKA required experience.

Novice riders also are in a separate grid. Additionally, first time racers are considered provisional novices and wear a bright shirt over their leathers for the first couple races. These are not the semantics that I was looking to debate.
Maybe newbies or first-timers in A or I groups in both organizations should wear bright green shirts until they get up to pace.

Nexus

Streetfighter122;224207 wrote: I just tried the link and it worked. You could always type it into your browser if for some reason the link doesn't work.:dunno:
You kidding me? NAGA grappling/BJJ events are the worst run ever!!!

:)

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Looks like we're all studying up for the Annual NESBA Off Season Scrabble tournament!

nk140

Nexus;224416 wrote: You kidding me? NAGA grappling/BJJ events are the worst run ever!!!

:)
:agree: NAGA tournaments sucks. My class was suppose to start around 2 it ended starting a 7. Then a 5 hour drive home. I never did a NAGA tournament again.:argh:

Nexus

nk140;224423 wrote: :agree: NAGA tournaments sucks. My class was suppose to start around 2 it ended starting a 7. Then a 5 hour drive home. I never did a NAGA tournament again.:argh:
Have we fought? LOL :p

NAGA blows. It's ginormous and Kipp is a basically a millionaire from running the events. I'd rather buy a sword at the mall instead of compete in that again.

All this NESBA vs STT talk...where does that leave Motovid? LOL