Summit Pt.- Aug 1/2/3- You in?

jls223

lemondrop;74602 wrote: wife took some pics....obvously, some are of me slapping burnall's bike around like a dirty whore.....but she also got some others as well......let me know if anyone wants the full res...

Clickie
You really got that bodywork straightened out well on his bike from the three low sides and spectacular highside in T-3. Amazing what a rattle can can do! I don't think he'll even notice. :rolleyes:

yamadog252

Well whated to thank the cr on the the blue r6 i think it was a r6 and the guy with miller on his shirt for the pointer and trying to get me up to pace

Id like to get in on this thread..

Thanks to the CR's in the B group to helping today.. Although I felt like we were talking to grand parents, in they're stories about how it was back before they "fixed(fuxed)" the track up they gave some really good tips. (jokes)

Most of the tips are things that I as a rider already know, But hearing them say it made me realize problems I had and things I needed to work on. I did just that and was hauling ass in no time. Now thanks to them, Im sore today... but I can live with that :p

I've decided to pull my bike off of the street for good now.. for my own safety and to help with my progression. I feel as if having the bike on the street only hinder's me on the track, and its just going to get me into trouble.. Ive always been addicted to speed and the bike is just a giant inhaul of some good crack. lol

Some things I learned..

-If you dont put your hand up right away on red.. Your going to get put in time out (which supplies ample time for a nap btw).

- This isnt the street so their is no need for you to look at the 2 feet directly in front of you. (Biggest help)

-Multiple ways to navigate through B group

- Lastly, It feels DAMN GOOD to get a bump to I.

Although im a little nervous about the bump, Im pretty stoked. Its my second track day and im coming up on 1 year from when I got my first bike so I feel like my progression is pretty well. Coming from a motocross background def. didnt hurt either !!

Once again thanks to the two CR's that helped me in the last few sessions.. Yellow R6, red and black Honda. I will call these two "good cop, Bad cop". In the lunch meet one would yell and use a scare tactic and the other would sit all calmly in his chair and say the same thing and add a few things in, Doing so in a calm tone. It made me chuckle when I thought about it.

p.s. I was on the silver GSXR, Grey Tommy Gun Helmet.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Kaley- sent you a PM about the video i have of you. I put it up on my ftp site like last time, enjoy. Can you please pass the access info along to Will. I cant find his User Name and "will" is too common to search for in the threads. Slitherin- your videos are up there too from JC on Saturday. Sending you a PM now. For all the others I have video of, I'll be cutting it up and sending you a PM. thanks.

Jiggy

Control Rider
thats it, thanks Dave. I knew he had "will" in his signature with a funky username. I sent him a PM. thanks.

J-Dog

lemondrop;74394 wrote: helped load up his bike and it was not in good condition. Sheered the top of one of his forks. Heard he had a pretty nasty crack in his helmet. Hope all went well at the hospital.
Don't know how badly he was hurt, but he was up and walking around on his own, that's always a good sign.