Winter pics

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
I'm out for the majority of the season. Everyone with a trailer can breath a sigh of relief.

I have a SLAP tear in my right shoulder. Basically the bicep tendon has ripped the labrum off the bone at the top of my shoulder. I am trying to get the work done next week since the recovery time is SIX months. Probably more for getting back on the track. I am hopeful that I can get through PT quickly like I have in the past with a decent work ethic. Why I cant apply that work ethic to lose weight or learn to go faster on the track is beyond me (Man I like donuts and bacon). I get to have the last 2 inches of the tendon cut off, a hole drilled in the outside upper portion of the humerus and the tendon gets anchored into the bone there. Sounds great.

I'm not getting any younger and there isn't a good time of year to do this kind of surgery due to the recovery time. So, trying to get it over with ASAP is the best cure. At least I am off snow shoveling duty.

Sorry to hear that Kevin! We were really hoping to see you more this year! Get better soon...and don't forget you can always come shoot the breeze at Summit with us anyway...

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
New to me toy for 2017. Not nearly as new or as much hp as some of the bikes in the earlier pics in this thread, but I'm sure its still like a 20% increase for me. Didn't take many pics while it was more apart, but mostly just basic maintenance anyway. Oh and its gone from being blue to red. Since all of my bikes have always been red. :) Is it time to ride yet?

DSC_6001.JPG DSC_5996.JPG DSC_6010.JPG

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Paint did come out awesome! Guy on here you may know slings some paint under name "Trading Paint"! Does some fantastic work!;)