Just Gonna Say

kawijay

New to this
Hey guys....I know we still have a few months to go for the riding season.....but let me just say. I AM SOOOOOOOOO READY to get out there. Is anybody out there feeling the same way?

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
If you think you're excited now just wait till the day of. I thought I was going to lose my mind on my first track day from all the excitement.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Just be sure to taper that enthusiasm some when it comes to the application of your throttle on day one of the year where ever you ride.
It's a LONG season, you want to enjoy every day you plan on attending.

First day getoffs are no way to start a new year.

kawijay

New to this
Thanks fir the heads up guys.....really looking forward to learning a new way of riding.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Motofun352

Control Rider
It's a LONG season, you want to enjoy every day you plan on attending.

First day getoffs are no way to start a new year.
Second this^ Use the first session to just get reacclimated, 4 or 5 months off coupled with some adrenalin can be bad Ju Ju.......DAMHIK....:eek:

kawijay

New to this
Naaaaaah, I will stay here in the DMV. Love it here.

Unfortunately, I was only able to afford 3 sessions this season so far, Apr 3, May 7 and July 10 at Summit. If any of you guys gonna be there I hope to meet you. I will be in the beginners section though lol.

rchase

I dunno. The season is rapidly coming and I'm not even ready yet. Still need tires for two bikes and need to get some other stuff on order. :)

kawijay

New to this
Me too! Hopefully we can meet up and talk some smack! It will be cool to put a face to the name lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk