2024 Schedule

Axis

No worries. I was just curious what time of year the schedule came out...this winter vs early spring.

bmart

Control Rider
It is a long standing joke in the track day community. We all want to get out riding again...yesterday.

If my giant track day spreadsheet serves me, it has always been 12/1 to 1/30, depending on when the agreements are signed with the tracks. Still, there can be changes throughout the year for a host of reasons. Most of the schedule is set pretty early though.

Laszlo

That may be a new record. :whistle:
I was literally going to ask same Q this morning since YCRS posted their 2024 schedule and they have an NCBike Grad class in April 29-30 and I'm "wishin and hopin" (as Dusty Springfield sang it) that it lines up with a N2TD track event :)

MK3Brent

Treebeard
I was literally going to ask same Q this morning since YCRS posted their 2024 schedule and they have an NCBike Grad class in April 29-30 and I'm "wishin and hopin" (as Dusty Springfield sang it) that it lines up with a N2TD track event :)
You thinking about doing the grad class with me? Maybe at CMP?
I'm going to go the @NothingClever 3C path and work towards that. Would be cool to ride with previous champ school friends. :cool:

Also on the topic of next year's schedule.... BRING BACK VIR-SOUTH $99 Mondays! :p

Laszlo

You thinking about doing the grad class with me? Maybe at CMP?
I'm going to go the @NothingClever 3C path and work towards that. Would be cool to ride with previous champ school friends. :cool:
Totally up for it! Just has to be at NCBIKE. Can't go further South than that from Philly for various logistical reasons. Would be good to train together again briefly and share a beer.

MK3Brent

Treebeard
Can't go further South than that from Philly for various logistical reasons.
Understood. That's a shame though. CMP is a really fun track, so maybe some year you can make that trip if you could. Same goes for me traveling back up north to ride some up there. There are a couple on my list I want to do before too long.

I'll think about it at NCBIKE. Variety is the spice of life, so I'm a maybe. :D

Hmmm...

AF1QipPBDTLzKi3HFTf2OFM4HsAl3JuZvlBPmf2GLwAh=s680-w680-h510

Laszlo

Understood. That's a shame though. CMP is a really fun track, so maybe some year you can make that trip if you could. Same goes for me traveling back up north to ride some up there. There are a couple on my list I want to do before too long.

I'll think about it at NCBIKE. Variety is the spice of life, so I'm a maybe. :D

Hmmm...

AF1QipPBDTLzKi3HFTf2OFM4HsAl3JuZvlBPmf2GLwAh=s680-w680-h510
ok, that image is making me seriously contemplate MA! That's amazing!

Also, I see the OODA loop in your signature. Love it. Taught it fencers when I used to coach fencing.

Laszlo

I was thinking the same thing. N2 weekend with champ grad Monday Tuesday at NC Bike
I’d actually love the reverse (but will sign up for both regardless of when): Grad Mon and Tue, followed by Wed and Thur N2 so the grad skills can be put to track time use. Again, I’ll sign up for either, but learning wise, the Grad then N2 may be better.

Axis

I’d actually love the reverse (but will sign up for both regardless of when): Grad Mon and Tue, followed by Wed and Thur N2 so the grad skills can be put to track time use. Again, I’ll sign up for either, but learning wise, the Grad then N2 may be better.
Hope to see you there. I believe we had met at in April 2023 at NC Bike Champ School.

Laszlo

Hope to see you there. I believe we had met at in April 2023 at NC Bike Champ School.
Wasn’t sure:) And, yes, hope to see you there too. As soon as the N2 schedule comes out I’ll know. if it’s before or after the Grad, I’ll sign up!

With the closure of two clubs (TDW and Motorcycle Xcitement) in 2023, I wouldn’t be surprised if N2 is still sorting out some additional dates that those clubs would have booked. I think it would be great if N2 were to take on a sustainable expansion.

Axis

With the closure of two clubs (TDW and Motorcycle Xcitement) in 2023, I wouldn’t be surprised if N2 is still sorting out some additional dates that those clubs would have booked. I think it would be great if N2 were to take on a sustainable expansion.
FastLine has reportedly taken over TDW.