Recent content by 27Ducati

1. 27Ducati

WTB: 08+ R6 Fuel Tank

I'm looking for an undamaged 08+ R6 fuel tank. Let me know what you've got. Thanks
  2. 27Ducati

FS: Alpinestars Trigger Perforated Leather Suit - US 46

SOLD - to STAYSPOOLIN
  3. 27Ducati

Bump - Price Reduced
  4. 27Ducati

SOLD: Alpinestars Trigger perforated leather suit. Suit is in very good condition. Never down. Always stored indoors on a proper hanger. No funny smells or anything like that. It has a removable liner that can be washed and I always wear an undersuit. Size is US 46. My measurements are...
  5. 27Ducati

No AMA TV Coverage at Laguna Seca

from the AMA Pro Racing Website. http://amaproracing.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=57382 Sunday's GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing finals from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca will be aired in a set of tape-delayed broadcasts on CBS Sports Network. Flag-to-flag coverage of the AMA Pro National Guard...
  6. 27Ducati

No AMA TV Coverage at Laguna Seca

Disappointing news: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/confirmed-no-television-for-the-ama-pro-road-races-at-the-red-bull-us-grand-prix-at-mazda-raceway-laguna-seca/ Especially when paying extra for CBS Sports channel for this purpose.
  7. 27Ducati

2008 Yamaha R6

Where are you located?
  8. 27Ducati

2009 Brembo MC and Motion Pro Revolver Fitment Issue

I really liked the idea of the Revolver and it's quality seems great. With the fitment issues though, I've decided to remove it and go back to stock.
  9. 27Ducati

I'm with Otto on the potential for a safety issue. Probably wouldn't be an issue but that guy "Murphy" would always be on my mind.
  10. 27Ducati

I'm looking for some advice. I picked up a Motion Pro Revolver throttle and Brembo RCS 19 master cylinder this winter for my 2009 R6 and started the install last night. I'm running into issues with where to locate the kill switch. If I locate it between the master and the throttle assembly...
  11. 27Ducati

2007 R1, Charcoal, 8k miles, Pensacola, FL

Wish you were still in Peoria. Good luck with the sale.
  12. 27Ducati

WTB: 08-10 GSXR 600 750 Right Side OEM Rearset

As the title states I'm looking for an OEM 2008-2010 Suzuki GSXR OEM rearset for the right side of a bike I'm putting back to stock. Hoping someone here has one laying around that they took off their bike. 2006-2007 are different. If you've got one, please PM me. Thanks