Recent content by 2trill357

1. 2trill357

Congrats to Vinny

My Main Man Vinny!!! Yo I was underway when this happened.............who the hell gave you an orange shirt :notsure:...j/k Congratulations boss...it's been a long time coming, but I'm proud to see you wearing the coveted Orange Shirt! :adore: Hit me up when you get a chance. My daughter...
  2. 2trill357

Congrats Peanut!!

Congratulations My Brother!! The job couldn't have went to a better all around person!! :congrats:
  3. 2trill357

New from VA Beach (Navy of course)

Welcome Shipmate! I'm here in the Hampton Roads area too. I'm currently taking a little break from the track while I'm on sea duty, but will be back in either 2014 or 2015. My whole crew is in VaBeach. Look up lindr6 when you get a chance and drop him a line.
  4. 2trill357

CJ Crosslin Champion X5

Congrats CJ!! :congrats: Good to see your still smoking everyone!
  5. 2trill357

Military members thread

U.S. Navy 1997 - Present ITC(SW/AW) USS Emory S. Land AS-39 USS Iwo Jima LHD-7 Currently serving onboard the USS Mason DDG-87 On a temporary break from the track while back on sea duty, but I will return on another GSX-R750
  6. 2trill357

CJ Crosslin looking good in practice bro!!!!

Congrats CJ!!! :congrats:
  7. 2trill357

eBay Auction - Proceeds go to RRWAF in memory of Mike Moore

+1000000 Ryan's a great guy for doing this and to auction off one of your own bikes to donate the proceeds in memory of a fellow Nesbian just goes to show how great of a guy Mike was and the type of impact he had on us.
  8. 2trill357

eBay Auction - Proceeds go to RRWAF in memory of Mike Moore

Not sure whether or not this has already been posted, but this is a very stand up gesture in memory of Mike. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230796843696#ht_746wt_1167
  9. 2trill357

Announcing the mid-Atlantic Asst. Director

This is definitely some great news! NESBA couldn't have chosen a better guy for the job! Congrats Dave!
  10. 2trill357

Headers

Yup! :cheers:
  11. 2trill357

Vinny337

Heal up quickly my good brother!!
  12. 2trill357

06/07 GSXR 600 shock fit an 08?

It will fit! I'm 1000% sure of it.
  13. 2trill357

Lower triple steering stop left side broken

All depends on where you purchase it from.....eBay is a last resort for me when searching for parts. $50 (+/- $10) is pretty standard when shopping on any of the various trackday/racing forums.
  14. 2trill357

Lower triple steering stop left side broken

Replace it!!!! Yours too Vinny! :D A lower triple only runs about $50...sometimes less than that. If the stop is bent/missing it's possible that the triple is slightly tweaked too.
  15. 2trill357

Forcefield Back Protector Chest Protector

Bump.....taking offers!